Reunion Bombermine style!

Comments

• no fair i cant play on saturdays...
    Thanked by 2 Gally ClosedAccount
  • Waddup!. Probably been a couple of years since I last played but I'm totally up for this.

Suppose I should get some practice in first.
  • It all sounds fun but is it really possible to do? Also agree with Izz0, why not sunday? Its a free day for most people.
    Thanked by 1 pwnyy
  • man i wish i could play weekends this sounds like fun
    Thanked by 1 Gally
  • I'm following you
    Thanked by 1 Gally
  • Sundays are okay too I guess. We, the community, have to decide when we want to do this! Sunday afternoon is okay with me too.
    Thanked by 1 server_down
  • The good thing about having it on a different server each time is that the time/day will change for each player [unless you're flying around the world into the time zone of each tournament :P ]
  • Gally wrote: »
    The good thing about having it on a different server each time is that the time/day will change for each player [unless you're flying around the world into the time zone of each tournament :P ]

Sounds like one for the future, A GOB esports :P
  • edited April 2018
    GOB
    Thanked by 1 ClosedAccount
  • (facePalm) why me...
    Thanked by 1 Gally
  • edited April 2018
    GoB Esports premier events! Im thinking Hong Kong, Dubai, Singapore, Cleveland!
    Thanked by 2 CrashMaxxXx Gally
  • ok then Sunday.. but WHEN WILL IT START? in which month? or this thing is another wasted effort just like the desktop client?? and whats happened the first boss? they literally never appear.... dammn u guys.. u got so much money, but i just cant see the difference, other than u lost damn lots of players.
  • start it 1st or last sunday in may?
  • Nevada wrote: »
    and whats happened the first boss? they literally never appear.... dammn u guys..

eh? First Boss = Evil Hamster or Evil Spider ... [or at christmas time Santa Boss]

• hamster and spider. idk if u still play a lot, but how often do u see them?
  • eh i say every other rond
  • sorry i meant *round
  • LOL??? which server? are u dreaming? u should stop using drugs xd
  • dude your making no sense what the heck are you saying
    hamster and spider. idk if u still play a lot, but how often do u see them?

It depends on a few factor it is rarer than pluto, but not so rare that you never see them. Spider is harder to kill than Hamster IMHO. They appear all servers as far as I know. [Spider appeared on AU, this morning only 2 people on it].
  • The boss is probably like once every 10 rounds or something like that on average (on an active server). It appears to spawn 2-4 times a day on DEV Server, so that would be around one in ~30 rounds on a completely empty server.
    ok then Sunday.. but WHEN WILL IT START? in which month? or this thing is another wasted effort just like the desktop client?? and whats happened the first boss? they literally never appear.... dammn u guys.. u got so much money, but i just cant see the difference, other than u lost damn lots of players.

It will start when when we all agree on all points
    Thanked by 1 Nevada
  • Let's make the final terms
    Thanked by 2 Nevada Gally
  • SUNDAYS

Players: Send invites via whatsapp, skype and mail to all contact you know playing this game!
    Mods: Please announce it on the facebook page
    Admins: Can you send out an e-mail to all registered players? Just an invite to the Bombermine Reunion and maybe a little pluto bonus in this news letter. Be aware to name the topic Bombermine Reunion because this will old players want's to read the email!
    @Hackerham : Maybe you can bring your a-game and give us an map with the Nyan and Packman like in the old days :smiley:

- Old powerups like the "heart".
    - No perks
    - 12-20 bomb maximum
    - 8 flame maximum.
    - Kenny disease!! (Even if it can't have the Kenny skin)
    - We need a map without portals.
    - Only registered accs
    - INSTANT KILL IN THE NEAR OF PLUTO! no bouncing, no shitting.

personal idea:
    -if we can have 20 bombs then lets make 20min/rounds like loooong ago
    -we need more blue and shield stuff (idk whats the name of those things where ppl could get shield and blue flame too. i dont saw em probably in the last 2 years.)

come on!!! is it really that hard to finally make it happen??? devs.. do u even care??
    -we need more blue and shield stuff (idk whats the name of those things where ppl could get shield and blue flame too. i dont saw em probably in the last 2 years.)

Yeah, I haven't seen one of those puzzles in ages. They were often in the middle of a "mirror" map, I think. Overall, blue fire is much rarer to find on a map than in the past (early GoB era, not Bombermine) + they nerfed it like a year or two ago (you lose one if you lose a shield).
    Thanked by 1 Nevada
  • edited April 2018
    No perks but 12-20bombs and 8flames? This is an oxymoron !

Why to put 12-20 bombs and 8 flames? With the currents items this is good like this.
    I'm playing without perk mainly like some others players and i'm not agree to be forced to use these perks like a standart.
    Wanting to impose and legalize these perks is to want to give a big advantage to the players who move in all the map using chain bombs technic.
    I find that unfair for others players.

But become it's became a standard, it's will become skill and not more perks.

And for me, i'm sorry to say that but this is hypocrisy.

Thanked by 1 Nevada
  • There needs to be a way to make a poll or something on the forum so that players can "vote" easier lol. I think we've mostly decided on what we (the players) want to see. I think now we're waiting for the admins to take action?

Also, there's no hypocrisy in wanting to see the game the way it was during the Bombermine era, when there was way more players. I'll just leave it at that.
    Thanked by 2 CrashMaxxXx Nevada
  • edited April 2018
    Nevada wrote: »
    SUNDAYS

Players: Send invites via whatsapp, skype and mail to all contact you know playing this game!
    Mods: Please announce it on the facebook page
    Admins: Can you send out an e-mail to all registered players? Just an invite to the Bombermine Reunion and maybe a little pluto bonus in this news letter. Be aware to name the topic Bombermine Reunion because this will old players want's to read the email!
    @Hackerham : Maybe you can bring your a-game and give us an map with the Nyan and Packman like in the old days :smiley:

- Old powerups like the "heart".
    - No perks
    - 12-20 bomb maximum
    - 8 flame maximum.
    - Kenny disease!! (Even if it can't have the Kenny skin)
    - We need a map without portals.
    - Only registered accs
    - INSTANT KILL IN THE NEAR OF PLUTO! no bouncing, no shitting.

personal idea:
    -if we can have 20 bombs then lets make 20min/rounds like loooong ago

come on!!! is it really that hard to finally make it happen??? devs.. do u even care??

forget to mention that the cactus will not disappear after a few hits. they stay till the end of the round.
    and losing shield doesnt mean losing blue flame.
  • i envy you guys