Reunion Bombermine style!

Hi all!

Just an little idea to get back some old players and friends and play like we are young again.
What about an monthly reunion Bombermine style!

A lot of great players left because of logical reasons like age, girlfriends/boyfriends and work.. but these players can make time to play for 2 hours each month (or week if it works out good). So what about a Reunion campaign? Let's call it the Bombermine Reunion since that's the game most of us started to play. So it will rings a bell with the people we would like to come out and play.

Lets all pick a Saturday (fe 21/04) and time (fe 20:00 GMT) and we, the community, can make it happen!

Players: Send invites via whatsapp, skype and mail to all contact you know playing this game!
Mods: Please announce it on the facebook page
Admins: Can you send out an e-mail to all registered players? Just an invite to the Bombermine Reunion and maybe a little pluto bonus in this news letter. Be aware to name the topic Bombermine Reunion because this will old players want's to read the email!
@Hackerham : Maybe you can bring your a-game and give us an map with the Nyan and Packman like in the old days :smiley:

Do you guys and girls like this idea or do you have any additions to it?
Please respond so the Admins and Developers know we want to make it happen!

It will bring us a great evening of playing and when these oldies have fun I think they will come back a bit more often!
If it will be a succes we can make it an monthly returning event.

@Hackerham @Excuse_Me @Perfo @Gally @OmegaKnight Just tagging you so I hope you read it :smiley:

Comments