Is this allowed?

edited March 2018 in Dump
A player that goes by the name of @GinitulMascot was being kinda mean and rude to everybody he killed (saying they were a noob and stuff like that). He also said this to somebody named @DYSMO. https://prnt.sc/iuljtq. I'm not really sure what to do so I'm posting here. If anybody could tell me what to do in case this ever happens again, go ahead and do so.
Thanked by 1 HASHARAHHA14

Comments

• It's a shame that other people talk to others in that way ): The only reason I can think of why people act this way is because they must be unhappy themselves! It's really is upsetting..
  • this player is one guy just creating one accounts to do the same thing over and over, harassing players, suiciding them, telling them off, basically anything negative and toxic. he's been using names like Chowmalesta, PedalfileGenie, Trollzilla just to name a few, see the trend in names? At one point he followed me to AU server from US which is totally against the rules. Shame it might be hard to get rid of this person, probably since he changes his ip addresses.
  • kcvw30es3p9k.png

yeah you can say there's the 'ignore command', i use it, but how much would that help. it temporarily fixes it yes but the person would still continuously make more accounts.
    Thanked by 1 HASHARAHHA14
  • @Zeppelin31 thank you for reporting it. I looked into his history (he is now muted for a week for purposefully offending players), if you see someone breaking rules feel free to message a moderator.

@CrashMaxxXx yea... that user [ChowPawnogifter] has been banned ( I didn't do it though :p), although it is a shame its super easy to change IP's and make new accounts.... it would be really convenient if there was a way to ban a specific computer xD
    Thanked by 1 CrashMaxxXx
  • edited March 2018
    @Zeppelin31 Also I wouldn't say what he was doing in the picture was mutable (like him calling someone a noob, or saying "ez"). But it became mutable when the person starts calling people a "dips**t" or insulting people by calling them other names. At that point it starts to break rule #1 (Purposefully offending players) and rule #11 (Anything that makes chat hard or impossible for the majority of players).

So in this case, and because of him breaking the rule other times as well... he has been muted. If you would like to read the rules yourself, they are linked down below.

Chat Rules
    Game Rules

If you see someone breaking the chat rules, it's good to message a Moderator, If you see someone breaking game rules, or if the person is causing a huge commotion that needs to be dealt with asap! then I would recommend messaging @Gally, he's probably the most consistent admin in the world :) . I generally mainly play on the weekends (but I do check the forum during the weekdays, I just hardly play) so if you message me during the week it may take me a day or two to respond! But I will see it and look into it!

Happy Bombing! and hopefully this has not ruined your experience too much....
    Thanked by 1 Gally