Expulsion of @Wont_take_pluto for persecution.

2»

Comments

• I do not know how to do that. It's the truth, I never record videos and I don't know how to do it.
    but if I knew it, I would have already done it and even you would have been recorded for breaking the rule that you cannot chase a server player or use a false account and do the same for me not to have an argument in my favor that it was you, and you know very well that I know your way of playing and that you have also persecuted me for different servers and you know that I am telling the truth.
    Thanked by 1 Lobo_Mau
  • edited June 2021
    I do not know how to do that. It's the truth, I never record videos and I don't know how to do it.
    but if I knew it, I would have already done it and even you would have been recorded for breaking the rule that you cannot chase a server player or use a false account and do the same for me not to have an argument in my favor that it was you, and you know very well that I know your way of playing and that you have also persecuted me for different servers and you know that I am telling the truth.

Are you using window 10? @YURITHEWINNER

There are couple of ways you can do recording.

Method one : Windows Built-In Screen Recorder (through the XBOX app)

04nPkLeBltJuUdZIcfBe7fw-11.fit_lim.size_960x.png

Method two: Using Microsoft Powerpoint

choose the Insert tab and Screen Recording.

record-screen-pc1.png

Method 3: OBS Studio . You can download from their official site: https://obsproject.com/

'2018-05-09-23_44_41-OBS-21.1.0--64bit--windows----Profile_-Untitled---Scenes_-Untitled.png

Look forward for your evidence!! :)
  • I do not know how to do that. It's the truth, I never record videos and I don't know how to do it.

i really wouldn't waste my time with you hahahaha
  • I prefer to play, everything has to stop playing this game
This discussion has been closed.