Expulsion of @Wont_take_pluto for persecution.

We want the player @Wont_take_pluto to be expelled from the game because he is chasing us and if we go to another server, he says he is not chasing us, but we find the plutonium and it goes in there, that is chase, there are 6 servers, he does not play in just one, but He is going after us to use the spider webs which by the way is very suspicious, and we firmly believe that he uses some program to add spider webs, hammers and turrets, I want you to investigate it, it is a great fraud in the game, start expelling players like this one who only cheat. On the other hand, I want you to remove that that one stands between the 2 portals, the red and the green and is immortal, that does not make sense in the game, because @Wont_take_pluto keeps doing that and does not play, he does not search Plutonium, as we do, goes easy and it is because you allow it. It is time for them to make improvements for once, and for them to be improvements for the better. Because more players should play than if we love the game, but with players like @Wont_take_pluto, they don't want to play and less and less we are the ones who play. Well, understand my discontent and excuse me.
Thanked by 2 Macviskic SimpleThings
«1

Comments

  • First time I heard spider webs, hammers and turrets can be added by program :D :D :D ( Can I know what great program is it so that I do not have to spend time waiting on servers for spider/hamster to appear?? )

    Chasing plutos equals chasing players ??? :D :D is chasing plutos not allowed? Where on the game rules saying no ? o:) To be honest, I have been seeing many players (including myself) appear on a server only when plutos appears.

    Do you actually know what chasing players mean and have you really read the game rule thoroughly before making this post??? I have recapture it for you in below:

    6. Pursuing a particular player through different rooms or servers to hunt or bother him/her after that player changes a room or a server to not be in one room with you.

    Ex. Going after players from servers to servers to hunt or kill or to bother him/her . that's the key. well you may say chasing pluto may be view as bothering player and I agree with it. But you can also view it as a competition where players are competing for value plutos (can be used to buy skin/perks). So from my point of view, chasing plutos can be kind of viewing as bothering player but can also be view as competition of precious materials.

    Finally, in terms of chasing, if i really want to accuse someone chasing others, I have both you @YURITHEWINNER and @Macviskic who chasing me from servers to severs. and i am serious... I have all the screenshot I captured from games from round to round and if i really post it here, you both could receive warning from moderators (just like what I did in the past to gally which got myself suspended for a short period of time). But I don't want to do it because at the end of the day, it is just a game!






  • That I chase you and that my friend @Macviskic too ???? That is as false as if someone told me or affirmed that the sun rises from the north, under no point of view I am as toxic as you as to chase you to a server or to make an accusation as false as the one you just said in my against and my friend. If you have samples it would not be enough with screenshots, remember that it has to coincide every minute and hour in which you say that I or @Macviskic are chasing you. Better record us, I intend to do the same and demonstrate to the moderators that where I go, You persecute me waiting to steal my plutonium simply because you have not learned to look for it as I do and as I have taught my friends. Let it serve you as a teaching, and I give you this advice in a good mood, I am not a screwed up person, I will teach you to look for plutonium. Look for the plutonians in specific places because they are always hidden in: the vicinity of the golden chests of the blue fire, also around the soccer area, also breaking all the way around a portal, also near the arena. Another thing, when the red chest appears, that means that the plutonium is close, but they have included a second red chest, which, one gives exact information that the plutonium is close, and the other chest, is false information and I discovered this since I started playing on the CL server, which was CHILE, at that time, a mod observed us as we played and with what ease we found the red chest and therefore also the plutonium chest, and as a result of this, they made the modification in the game, that when grabbing the perk that was in the red chest, this now gives us a jump, and this they did with the sole fact of misleading the player so that he does not find the plutonium more easily, and to tell the truth, That does not affect me, well, when I start to play and break blocks, I take a sector as a reference and I break it and I hope that it is updated, another thing, it is very important to let the sector update normally because if they prevent the update , that would be a mistake, because in that path that you leave so that you can have a path in the direction of the arch, that could be a mistake because in that sector that you prevented it from updating, in one of those could be the plutonium and it will no longer come out, and I don't know You know, but they have included an update that if you activate the perk of the bush, this prevents and cancels the update, that is by purpose so that they do not find the plutonium. Well, I showed you what I know, please stop chasing us and play solo on a single server for hours without disturbing us. nothing else.
  • A few days ago you entered plutonium time.
    dbzunfo5fmbq.png
  • I just keep logging into the server br
    np0zygpps60t.png
  • Stop is lying. you keep entering the br server. You come after me with this cobweb.
    Not even asking your friends enter into fake account.
    @wont_take_pluto Are you going to say screenshots are fake??
  • Macviskic wrote: »
    Stop is lying. you keep entering the br server. You come after me with this cobweb.
    Not even asking your friends enter into fake account.
    @wont_take_pluto Are you going to say screenshots are fake??


    No, I did not say your screenshot are fake. They are real but did not mean anything. These screenshots shows I enter server when pluto appear which is a right thing to do :p . Period!!!
  • I came to see this cry from @YURITHEWINNER and @Macviskic who can't get a pluto using their skills hahaha
  • AllFailed wrote: »
    I came to see this cry from @YURITHEWINNER and @Macviskic who can't get a pluto using their skills hahaha

    Are you mutated? View your forum profile. @wont_take_pluto e @AllFailed
  • You will use the old screenshot, you come after me. The @YURITHEWINNER has proof of me playing right on the server br.
  • re:"On the other hand, I want you to remove that that one stands between the 2 portals, the red and the green and is immortal, that does not make sense in the game,"

    There is only 1 game DEV currently working on this game and they will not be doing any more updates until AFTER "Desktop Client" comes out (which they are still working on).
    Thanked by 2 Macviskic SimpleThings
  • Gally wrote: »
    re:"On the other hand, I want you to remove that that one stands between the 2 portals, the red and the green and is immortal, that does not make sense in the game,"

    There is only 1 game DEV currently working on this game and they will not be doing any more updates until AFTER "Desktop Client" comes out (which they are still working on).

    Will there be new perks??
  • Macviskic wrote: »

    Will there be new perks??

    no idea
    Thanked by 1 Macviskic
  • Gally wrote: »
    Macviskic wrote: »

    Will there be new perks??

    no idea

    You can make a perk like the mouse boss, a little different only explode in front or sides.
    That perk have in the DEV room very good, why not use it?
  • Mouse boss?! Thats a hammy!
    Thanked by 2 Macviskic Gally
  • Perfo wrote: »
    Mouse boss?! Thats a hammy!

    that's right !! hamster and mouse are same family kkk sorry !!
  • edited June 3
    To me, it seems we have 2 issues here:

    1) Accusations of following people from server to server, to chase them, with the purpose of killing, trolling and annoying;

    2) Accusations of jump from server to server, in a kind of plutonium pursuit, and if find it, fight for it against other players. Plus, some players found out what does it take for the plutonium to start. On the other hand, some players found out that those players figured out how to discover pluto, so they wait them do the "hard" job, to enter the arena and get the pluto.

    For me, "1" is forbbiden, and "2", I want to hear what @Excuse_Me has to say.
  • @Macviskic Espera eu traduzir o que está sendo falado corretamente aqui, pois parece que, pelos outros tópicos e a mensagem inbox, você não está conseguindo se comunicar direito em inglês
    Thanked by 1 Macviskic
  • Ja expliquei para vc no forum !!! entre 1 e 2
  • To me, it seems we have 2 issues here:

    1) Accusations of following people from server to server, to chase them, with the purpose of killing, trolling and annoying;

    2) Accusations of jump from server to server, in a kind of plutonium pursuit, and if find it, fight for it against other players. Plus, some players found out what does it take for the plutonium to start. On the other hand, some players found out that those players figured out how to discover pluto, so they wait them do the "hard" job, to enter the arena and get the pluto.

    For me, "1" is forbbiden, and "2", I want to hear what @Excuse_Me has to say.


    100% agree. Definitely want to hear more others for point #2. Because as I said earlier on, chasing plutonium is NOT EQUAL to chasing players.

    and the rule we have : """" 6. Pursuing a particular player through different rooms or servers to hunt or bother him/her after that player changes a room or a server to not be in one room with you. """"
    does not say we cannot chase plutos.

    Some people may interpret chasing pluto as chasing players as they think it is very annoyed to them or bothering them, but as I said, you can also view as competing one others!






  • To me, it seems we have 2 issues here:

    1) Accusations of following people from server to server, to chase them, with the purpose of killing, trolling and annoying;

    2) Accusations of jump from server to server, in a kind of plutonium pursuit, and if find it, fight for it against other players. Plus, some players found out what does it take for the plutonium to start. On the other hand, some players found out that those players figured out how to discover pluto, so they wait them do the "hard" job, to enter the arena and get the pluto.

    For me, "1" is forbbiden, and "2", I want to hear what @Excuse_Me has to say.


    100% agree. Definitely want to hear more others for point #2. Because as I said earlier on, chasing plutonium is NOT EQUAL to chasing players.

    and the rule we have : """" 6. Pursuing a particular player through different rooms or servers to hunt or bother him/her after that player changes a room or a server to not be in one room with you. """"
    does not say we cannot chase plutos.

    Some people may interpret chasing pluto as chasing players as they think it is very annoyed to them or bothering them, but as I said, you can also view as competing one others!






    Until when will you stop lying ??? You know I see chasing any player. You will be banned from the game.
  • Sorry if I am harsh with my criticism or if it offends you or if you feel offended, but in my most sincere opinion, the one or those who created the rules of the game, put in rule 1 that it is forbidden to chase a player from a server to another server, which does not abide or obey and constantly breaks this rule @Wont_take_pluto.
    On the other hand and, with respect to rule 2, so that they put the first rule if by putting the second they force persecution, constant harassment and persecution in order to steal the plutonium and not only that, enter only to annoy me and prevent I keep scoring goals.
    I asked them to modify the rules, to state that a player will not be able to take the plutonium if they do not start playing the game from minute 14, and that in the event that the plutonium comes out and that player enters the game with the intention of want to keep the plutonium, that none of their perks work and that they will be disabled because they have not started from minute 14, but if they can put bombs, but not in the vicinity of the plutonium, they can seize the red trunk as long as it is not close to the radioactivity produced by the plutonium pcofre when it is opened, that when approaching radioactivity, automatically its perks will be disabled, and not in any place where it is not close to radioactivity.
    If I suggest such a rule, it is to improve the game and it is not on a whim. To all this a phrase comes to mind that said: Rule number 1, the owner is always right.
    Rule number 2: in the hypothetical case that the owner is not right, review rule number 1, hahaha, a little humor. : D
    Returning to the constant persecution of @Wont_take_pluto, if they continue to allow him to chase me or my friend Macviskic, what they will win is that fewer and fewer players will play this beautiful game and, all because a super mega toxic does not know how to look for the plutonium on its own.
    by the way, I ask you again to remove that immortality from that by standing between one portal and the other, make this game a more attractive game, don't keep making it worse.
    Have a nice day, best regards YURI.
    Thanked by 1 Macviskic
  • To me, it seems we have 2 issues here:

    1) Accusations of following people from server to server, to chase them, with the purpose of killing, trolling and annoying;
    is bannable offense.

    2) Accusations of jump from server to server, in a kind of plutonium pursuit, and if find it, fight for it against other players. Plus, some players found out what does it take for the plutonium to start. On the other hand, some players found out that those players figured out how to discover pluto, so they wait them do the "hard" job, to enter the arena and get the pluto.

    For me, "1" is forbbiden, and "2", I want to hear what @Excuse_Me has to say.

    you realise that the game already "punishes" people who don't play hte whole round and then just join for to get pluto. It's called the fun percentage (top left stat). The higher the % the quicker one gets the plutonium. The lower the % the longer it takes...
  • Gally wrote: »
    To me, it seems we have 2 issues here:

    1) Accusations of following people from server to server, to chase them, with the purpose of killing, trolling and annoying;
    is bannable offense.

    2) Accusations of jump from server to server, in a kind of plutonium pursuit, and if find it, fight for it against other players. Plus, some players found out what does it take for the plutonium to start. On the other hand, some players found out that those players figured out how to discover pluto, so they wait them do the "hard" job, to enter the arena and get the pluto.

    For me, "1" is forbbiden, and "2", I want to hear what @Excuse_Me has to say.

    you realise that the game already "punishes" people who don't play hte whole round and then just join for to get pluto. It's called the fun percentage (top left stat). The higher the % the quicker one gets the plutonium. The lower the % the longer it takes...

    That' a good point to look into the issue. paste a screenshot here in case someone don't aware the fun % .

    7svteinb3rgx.jpg
  • You still believe in him. So the game will end
  • A player I had 50% already gets the plutonium. until you get to where the plutonium is, the person has already caught it.
    To stay defend @wont_take_pluto. Everything seeing wanting protects him.
  • These useless MODs, the title of MODS is huge, what the shit are you MODs, This Player @Wont_take_pluto does not stop following me and of course, since I am not a stupid mod like you, I cannot forbid him to continue following me , They are not capable of putting limits on @Wont_take_pluto, I will see its inoperancial as the stupid MODs that they are, inserbible sleeves, surely they will eliminate me, a single player and not that HACKER @Wont_take_pluto, this game no longer works for more, less and less play for the things they allow.
    Thanked by 1 Macviskic
  • If what I said hurt you, it is because it is the truth, they are all inoperative MODs, they are simple puppets, and when the owner wants to move the strings, you will take action, meanwhile, it is illustrated in the game.
    Thanked by 1 Macviskic
  • Do you know why I'm angry? I was playing on the BR server, and @Wont_take_pluto entered BR to prevent me from scoring goals, I stopped playing in the middle of the game and went to the EU server, I started it from the beginning and after a while @Wont_take_pluto was in OBS mode, I found the red chest and there I went in again and he wanted to steal it from me, the moment I entered the same game as ME, that is persecution towards Me and you cannot and do not do anything, forbid him to play for a certain time, stop ruining each Once again the game, or close the game and fixed matter, I know that the latter You MODs cannot do it, only the owner decides that, but to continue allowing the rule that a player is not allowed to be broken persecuted and that they do not do anything about it, so that they continue to maintain a game that they are not even able to enforce the rules.
    Maybe I am breaking the rules, ahhh, but of course, I am @YURITHEWINNER and they are not afraid of me and they will say that I am breaking the rules and that @Wont_take_pluto does not say or do anything to him, do me the great Favor, or they throw me out , or they kick @Wont_take_pluto out of the game.
    Thanked by 1 Macviskic

  • Do you know why I'm angry? I was playing on the BR server, and @Wont_take_pluto entered BR to prevent me from scoring goals, I stopped playing in the middle of the game and went to the EU server, I started it from the beginning and after a while @Wont_take_pluto was in OBS mode, I found the red chest and there I went in again and he wanted to steal it from me, the moment I entered the same game as ME, that is persecution towards Me and you cannot and do not do anything, forbid him to play for a certain time, stop ruining each Once again the game, or close the game and fixed matter, I know that the latter You MODs cannot do it, only the owner decides that, but to continue allowing the rule that a player is not allowed to be broken persecuted and that they do not do anything about it, so that they continue to maintain a game that they are not even able to enforce the rules.
    Maybe I am breaking the rules, ahhh, but of course, I am @YURITHEWINNER and they are not afraid of me and they will say that I am breaking the rules and that @Wont_take_pluto does not say or do anything to him, do me the great Favor, or they throw me out , or they kick @Wont_take_pluto out of the game.

    is it hard for you to record a video showing @wont_take_pluto chasing you?
This discussion has been closed.