Losers are spawning fake players in US Server for pluto

please ban these losers ruining game for everyone. You can see tons of fake players no kills but many deaths.

35 ~guest88122 002
36 Ekul 002
37 savege101 002
38 ~player46765 003
39 ~guest19977 075
40 ~guest12517 008
41 ~player46773 009
42 ~guest76607 0010
43 ~guest41916 0019

Comments

• I don't think that even does anything? I thought they changed it so its more likely if high ranking players are playing + getting lots of kills
    Thanked by 1 Gally
  • It has zero effect on probabilities of spawning pluto, perks and bosses.

We've added some IPs blocking and made it necessary to finish the tutorial before spawning in normal rooms for all players who haven't finished the registration.
  • Excuse_Me wrote: »
    It has zero effect on probabilities of spawning pluto, perks and bosses.

We've added some IPs blocking and made it necessary to finish the tutorial before spawning in normal rooms for all players who haven't finished the registration.

Issue with that is you spend 30 seconds doing tutorial and then you can keep on playing. If you made users go back to registration they would have to register! It would create more users who stay and block the fake people.
  • I never understand player like you. Players with full perks are not a problem for you but when we speak about fake players who are playing with their own skill that's a Big problem for you. You have no Logic. But why? Are you jealous about their skill ? Or maybe because you can't do an easy kill for your stats?

That's change nothing in the game dude. A player, fake or not fake stay a player . If they are better than you, they will kill you.
    So stop crying in the tchat or doing a nth post about that.
    Desactive your perks to play with your own skill and slowly to increase your skill.
    Then fake players will be less annoying because you can kill them more easily.

And one day you will thank me for showing you the way or wisdom and to have calm your mind about fake players.........or maybe not but i don't care :D
  • I'm not going to bother trying to decipher what you wrote, because it would be to painful and just useless ultimately. I will try to put it bluntly since it seems you have English language issue.

Complain about people who use too many perks = ban. So rather not state the obvious of what everyone who cares about their stats thinks.

#2.

Fake players with no tie to the game don't care about stats so they don't care if they suicide you and block all the shit you're trying to do. It's obvious the devs have realized their behavior is bad and frustrating people enough that they quit the game. Most do not say anything because of fear of retribution from mods like Gally who retroactively hunt through chat logs and forum looking for reason to ban people.

I do not use the perks so I have no idea what you are crying about with deactivating.

-It's so hard to find smart people these days.

gosh.
  • I never understand player like you. Players with full perks are not a problem for you but when we speak about fake players who are playing with their own skill that's a Big problem for you. You have no Logic. But why? Are you jealous about their skill ? Or maybe because you can't do an easy kill for your stats?

That's change nothing in the game dude. A player, fake or not fake stay a player . If they are better than you, they will kill you.
    Desactive your perks to play with your own skill and slowly to increase your skill.

And one day you will thank me for showing you the way or wisdom and to have calm your mind about fake players.........or maybe not but i don't care :D

Coming from someone who uses multiple guest accounts. Why do you have to jump on other accounts to showcase your skills, why not do it on your regular account? what is there to hide or why hide behind a guest name ayy? you already have an established account. or is it that you have some reputation you don't want to damage, or having a new account gives you freedom to do anything without any backlash because no one knows who you are? Come on...
    Thanked by 1 DILMA_ROUSEFF

Coming from someone who uses multiple guest accounts. Why do you have to jump on other accounts to showcase your skills, why not do it on your regular account? what is there to hide or why hide behind a guest name ayy? you already have an established account. or is it that you have some reputation you don't want to damage, or having a new account gives you freedom to do anything without any backlash because no one knows who you are? Come on...

OH So guess not surprised that user is fake guest user!! Thanks for pointing that out, was wondering why so angry.
  • If we could go back to original issue of guest still circumventing the block in place because they only have to do tutorial once and can keep playing infinitely that would be great, like a big plate of poutine!!
This discussion has been closed.