Arenas

13»

Comments

• As well as adding time to the arena, Can something be done about this issue:
    - If someone not high enough rank stands on one of the pads It "registers" someone is standing on it, and even if someone high enough tries to stand there, the 1st under-ranked person has to move or the 2nd does not register. (Some guests just stand on the pad and prevent arena matches from starting)
    Thanked by 2 Gally HASHARAHHA14
  • Yes Yes! POOP
    Thanked by 1 Gally
  • The DEV is finally working.
    Most existing 6-players maps have been converted to 4 players and new arenas for 2, 3 or 4 players are added.

In the next minor update, a time-limit will be added. After the time is over, langoliers aka pacmen will appear and eat the arena.
    if someone high enough tries to stand there, the 1st under-ranked person has to move or the 2nd does not register.
    It'll be added in the next minor update. Or at least low-rank players and guests won't be able to prevent other players from entering.

Thanked by 3 Gally ham Lobo_No1
  • Excuse_Me wrote: »
    The DEV is finally working.

Yet the server disappeared from my list? Strange.
    Thanked by 1 Gally
  • edited September 2017
    Yet the server disappeared from my list? Strange.
    Previously access was temporarily enabled for all rank 6+ players to test new features. Now this temporary access is removed. Players with a personal access to DEV can enter it. A public access will be added again in the future when we need wide beta-tests again.
    Thanked by 2 0x42 Gally
  • Should make a seasonal ranking system for arena, at the end people earn rewards.
  • Grammar needs to be fixed for profile:
    "in the arena" not "on the arena"
    "Losses" and not "loses"
    Thanked by 2 Gally Excuse_Me
  • Grammar needs to be fixed for profile:
    "in the arena" not "on the arena"
    "Losses" and not "loses"
    Thank you, fixed! If you see any other grammar errors, please, let me know.
    Thanked by 1 Gally
  • 2 months later
  • When will you have the DEV server?
    Thanked by 1 Lobo_No1