Chat issues?

I have question.

In chat why does someone who says "i hate shield generator" or "I do not use perks" they get mutes?

Comments

• check forum announcements, go to chat rules discussion, read rule 4, specifically the part about perks. It isn't allowed for people to call perk users cheaters and to do so can get you a mute.
    Thanked by 2 Excuse_Me Gally
  • edited January 2017
    @4a6f686e6e7942 if a player simply says "i hate shield generator" or "I do not use perks", it's fine (unless it's repeated often, which falls into flood/spam category). It's a personal choice whether to like and use any of the game features or not.

However, if a player offends or discriminates other players because they use perks, then he/she should be muted. Other users has the right to play without being harassed in the chat for using game features.
    Thanked by 2 Hagelslag Gally
  • edited January 2017
    @4a6f686e6e7942 If you disagree with moderator's actions, read the forum and chat rules first and then follow the procedure described here: https://forum.gameofbombs.com/discussion/10/chat-and-forum-rules
    "New user's questions" is not a place to complain on moderators, so your complaints here are removed.

If anyone is interested in what perks you use, they can simply observe you, so this "informing" is unnecessary and unwanted for most players. If a moderator finds your "informing" offensive or obnoxious to other players, you get muted.
    Thanked by 1 Gally
This discussion has been closed.