Im leaving this game, enough is enough with toxic players

The moment I start game a**holes start killing me, I barely get enough time between jobs to play game for 5 min and this was supposed to be my recreation out of stressful work and you have no idea how it makes my blood boil to get killed within 2 seconds of starting. I am done playing and blocking this domain on my macs at home and office. I no longer want to be part of a game where players don't have common sense to understand that they are at peak power after playing for 10 minutes and others might have just started. When I am in such position, I even give new starters goals so they immediately get powers.

I know lot of you say this is competitive game but its optional. Go f**k with players who want to play competitive, if i want to play in other arenas its completely abandoned. At the end I realized games which are supposed to be recreation if are instead upsetting my mood then better to avoid it.

I also am aware that this means nothing to mods or makers of the game, but I am fed up with toxic behavior.
Thanked by 1 banana_sama