Problems with firefox.

For some days I haven't been able to see much of the battlefield. The camp appears completely clear without walls, the weapons and many other things cannot be seen.
Does anyone know why and how it can be resolved?

Comments

• edited March 1
    Yes, if you go away. With your swearing with deadly diseases all the time, getting mad about getting killed (which is the point of this game) etc. etc., your departure would be a blessing for us all. Nobody will help you (except Jenova I guess). And as said before by a other player, it's a bug occurring in Firefox. Now, go kiss an electric eel and be gone! I am sure most players would agree, you are not a pleasant person in this game (and in real life I guess). I cannot phantom why you are not banned from this game to begin with. Your behaviour sure warrants it :P
  • Yes, if you go away. With your swearing with deadly diseases all the time, getting mad about getting killed (which is the point of this game) etc. etc., your departure would be a blessing for us all. Nobody will help you (except Jenova I guess). And as said before by a other player, it's a bug occurring in Firefox. Now, go kiss an electric eel and be gone! I am sure most players would agree, you are not a pleasant person in this game (and in real life I guess). I cannot phantom why you are not banned from this game to begin with. Your behaviour sure warrants it :P

You see, it's the behavior of bad people like you and above all very racist people that makes me angry and this response of yours proves that I'm right. Congratulations you are worse than what you say about me.
  • 9ecn9xocw1i4.png

I'm here for that exact thing and couldn't find the other post that was mentioned. For about 2 weeks now, the game has looked like this to me: walls, bushes, chests - all the same, no textures. Tried reloading and clearing cache, but seems like I have to use a different browser (Firefox here as well).
    gob.png 153.7K
  • Try ctrl+F5? Firefox works for me (I just tested it) but I usually play in chrome.
    Thanked by 1 Stranger_Butts
  • There has been an update of Firefox (v.124.0) last night. Map looks fine now♥
  • edited March 29
    There has been an update of Firefox (v.124.0) last night. Map looks fine now♥
    Yeah, it's back to normal! :)
    Gally wrote: »
    Try ctrl+F5? Firefox works for me (I just tested it) but I usually play in chrome.
    I tried that before (that's what I meant by clearing cache, like fully refreshing the site) but it didn't work. Anyway, seems like the FF update has fixed it!