bots, orbs and green bouncing nose balls

Hey guys, i'd like to discuss about those little numerous haty friends.. they really drive me crazy every time, i'd like to know if it's just me or maybe they are a little bit too.. harrassing.. it's like playing with MANY io_solo_io and similar idiots, not just the originals! is this fun?! they constantly suicide on you, always. Then if you are trying to score a ball, every bot orb or slime nearby and farby will chase you spamming bombs till you die, no care about their deaths.
If you are trying to score a nuke ball they will suicide on you and keep spamming bombs until the ball explodes (and they do it).
If you try to take bluflame they follow you spamming bombs and resetting everything.
they collect clubs and never bat anything
they take nukes and do not have fun, they just blow next to you and possibly some balls.
sometimes they gather and keeps bombing and fighting you and themselves, of course they never stop following you and they won't stop until there's only 1 left!
I think they should add more fun to the game while on the contrary i've have destroyed my laptop against the wall many and many times already (in my imagination ofc)

so, what's your opinion about bots? can't we reduce their number or their kindness?

***special mention for invisible orbs, no escape, no forewarning.. you just suddenly die.
Thanked by 1 TruffeLaTardy