Players Who Rule The GoB WORLD !!!

There are many players who are extraordinarily Awesome. Some of the great players of GoB are :
do166l695btz.png
All the data is according to the date 5/10/2017
@Gally : An awesome player and a great mod, although I have never seen him playing :wink: . He is on the top and much ahead of everyone. Only player with 5 stars. It will take few years for someone to reach at this level. He has a channel on YouTube :smile:
@pvvnyy : A great player with great skills. I have never seen him/her playing without perks :neutral: It takes a lot in killing this 4 star player :smile:
@Perfo : A very good friend for me :smile: He is always helping and is a great mod. If this 4 star player is playing, the chances of getting pluto decreases. An hamster with a special skin and awesome skills. :wink:
@pwnyy : A 4 star player with great skills. A very nice and helping friend. A great chain maker. He also has a channel on YouTube with great videos. :smiley:
@CriminalCrimson : Again, 5th ranker, a 4 star player with great skills, although I have seen him playing only a few times. :smile:

Then there are 28 players with 3 stars and on the top of them is @ppp077_Pycckii. ( I have never seen him though )
Other special players are :
@Excuse_Me : A great mod. He is always helping and a good friend of mine also. :smile:
@USiT : A teacher in his profession. A good friend of mine and a great player with 2 stars and great skills. He is awesome and amazing player. I have never seen him using perks. :wink:

If you have friends who are amazing, extraordinary and different from others than share about them here. We will be happy to read about them. :smile:

Comments

• I only like 3 people on that list. @CriminalCrimson is the best mod the game will ever have, sadly no one can compare to him. @pwnyy is great at the game and a great dude too. and @Mostly_Harmless Is a pretty awesome guy as well. I'm a big fan of @Not_A_Perker, no one else elevates the game to unprecedented levels of hilarity.
    Thanked by 2 Gally Hippo12369
  • edited May 2017
    @Mostly_Harmless is among the nicest players, but also great at killing.
    @Gally great guy, knows a lot of key game mechanics and tricks. You can learn a lot from him and some other players.
    From my experience trolling as a newbie and aiming to kill the following people, this is a good guide to
    who is prolly the best at killing. (right to left is stronger to weaker in the tier) (US/EU/RU)
    Naturally I probably missed a few good players here and there, but from my experience these were the most notable individuals

S Tier: @pvvnyy @CriminalCrimson @Neverm0re :
    Basically if these guys locked onto you when alone, don't engage: Excellent 1v1, widespread kill potential, great ability to plut-fight and get goals, knows how to properly position themselves, mastered tricks.

A: @Perfo @pwnyy @lowprofile @azunyan @BTOOOMKill @EudesFerreira @syme @locoMagic @pwmyy
    Generally aim to avoid them if possible, can be a real pain to kill/avoid: Fairly good at 1v1, high kill potential, mostly great goal players, a few use tricks regularly.

B: @tulpar @siendo @DYDY @Lock_out @server_down @Mostly_Harmless @napilso_O @Boom_UA
    Usually good at PvP and killing. However, most lack certain ball maneuvering, but better than most players with the exception of @Mostly_Harmless and @napilso_O.

Spammers: @ZqwertyZ , mumumumu (something like that), @Pixie , Everyone in EU.
  • edited May 2017
    I'm a big fan of @Not_A_Perker, no one else elevates the game to unprecedented levels of hilarity.
    lol

S Tier: @TsarBomba_
    Only player I have ever seen use every kill trick there is. When he's in his prime watch out!

Cavet - I am not big on /obsing players. I usually prefer to just play the game.

Noob: @Gally
    Only has a good score because He (used to) play a lot. Loves soccer, a good round for this player means no human kills. {His bot kills has finally exceeded his human kills}
  • TsarBomba_ wrote: »
    @Mostly_Harmless is among the nicest players, but also great at killing.
    @Gally great guy, knows a lot of key game mechanics and tricks. You can learn a lot from him and some other players.
    From my experience trolling as a newbie and aiming to kill the following people, this is a good guide to
    who is prolly the best at killing. (right to left is stronger to weaker in the tier) (US/EU/RU)
    Naturally I probably missed a few good players here and there, but from my experience these were the most notable individuals

S Tier: @pvvnyy @CriminalCrimson @Neverm0re :
    Basically if these guys locked onto you when alone, don't engage: Excellent 1v1, widespread kill potential, great ability to plut-fight and get goals, knows how to properly position themselves, mastered tricks.

A: @Perfo @pwnyy @lowprofile @azunyan @BTOOOMKill @EudesFerreira @syme @locoMagic @pwmyy
    Generally aim to avoid them if possible, can be a real pain to kill/avoid: Fairly good at 1v1, high kill potential, mostly great goal players, a few use tricks regularly.

B: @tulpar @siendo @DYDY @Lock_out @server_down @Mostly_Harmless @napilso_O @Boom_UA
    Usually good at PvP and killing. However, most lack certain ball maneuvering, but better than most players with the exception of @Mostly_Harmless and @napilso_O.

Spammers: @ZqwertyZ , mumumumu (something like that), @Pixie , Everyone in EU.

You forgot @BosSnian_guy :D

To all new players check "All time - Winners" avoid first 30ish they dont play to lose in any way :D

• Some players are also really underrated :P
    Especially in JP, some of my favorite playstyles: I'd say if you really want to be good play in JP when it is active
    @AkemiHomura @assholekid @Duffy_
  • TsarBomba_ wrote: »
    Some players are also really underrated :P
    Especially in JP, some of my favorite playstyles: I'd say if you really want to be good play in JP when it is active
    @AkemiHomura @assholekid @Duffy_

Yeah... in 4 years played just few times vs those players... Too bad we are limited on servers we dont lagg on :/
    Thanked by 1 Gally
  • another player that is underrated is @Lucky_cat, really really good, his timing is on point, and is consistent, doesn't really get it wrong, and in most cases is like a cat with nine lives :P
    Thanked by 2 Gally ham
  • edited May 2017
    @Perfo
    (mainly soccer)
    (song)

@TsarBomba_
    (as OnePunchMan 34 kills 13 deaths)
    (as BombHydrogen 41 kills 8 death)

@pwnyy
    (his channel) pwnyy gaming

@CriminalCrimson
    (Best of with fun stuff middle to end)
    (32 kills 6 death)

@Gally
    Gally Vs Pwnyy
    Gally Vs Perfo
    Gally Vs Jah

@Lapsha
    (noob kills)

@pvvnyy
    ( as Den 56 kiolls 1 death)
    (as muimui777 old video )

mineral_
    (12 goals, soccer)

Qwell
    (17 kill 4 death)

@aholekid
    (old 25 kills)

Maggie
    (really old player)

fumakilla
    (21 kills 10 deaths)
  • edited May 2017
    ty guys i already know it, lol

My first mention is an old JP player, probably hes not playing anymore (hvent see him in more than 1 year )
    Fumakilla
    This dude is insane, literally all my tricks, autobats and fast moves i learned from him after obsing him 3 rounds in a row. Very technical, fast, almost 0% mistakes and no innecesary moves after/during/before attack.
    Well dude, if you are still there, ty for all tricks and fast moves.

My second mention is from a russian player, havent see him for a while but hes still playing.
    Close
    He does sometimes risky risky moves but with amazing timing, algo he does a lot of combinations in his gameplay, not only melee or ranged, but sometimes with innecesary moves lol. The fun thing is, when hes losing a round or sometimes, he starts to use perks, specially when Muimui is playing, but even that, hes a very good player and fun to watch him. If you are reading me, you cant still beat me lol

And my third mention is about the Greatest of all Time (GOAT)
    ... not Y2J
    he/she is
    Maggie
    Perfect timing, amazing kills, mastered the chain technique making it a new thing on the game, and blahblahblah
    On those times, we had 16 bombs instead the 12. With those 16 we had more number of kills, and it made a better K/D for Maggie and for every pro player, so i think that was a decisive factor to considere him/her "the best"
    Dude idk what happened with that player but surely he/her was a great influence for all pro players and techniques since Montreal and Dakkon (both old top players since this game started).

And that is my top 3, i can talk about more players i have in mind but make merits first :D

• CC but three of those players haven't played (except CLose) in maybe a year(s) XD
    Thanked by 1 Gally
  • They ruled. And now, nobody rules.
    Thanked by 1 banana_sama
  • Yo :smile:
    It sure sounds awesome. I would like to have 1 on 1 fight with these players. :wink:
    Thanked by 1 Gally
  • Yeah, my play has a lot of kills but too many unnecessary movements n bombs XD @CriminalCrimson
    Thanked by 1 Gally
  • Hey, anyone noticed I am also there in Perfo's 1st video that Gally shared when I was a 1 star player :smile: . @Gally when did you record that. You should have told me that you are recording so that I would have played better :wink:
    And then there is omar90009 in Perfo's 2nd video. It's been a long time I haven't seen him. He was the 1st hamster player whom I met in ID server. Good at playing and a player full of tricks. lol. I met him when I was a rookie.
    Thanked by 2 Gally BlackOmega