Meaning oF Everyones Usernames

Hey Guys! So i was chatting with @0x42 and the meaning of her name and now im intrested in everyone elses. So comment the meaning of your names guys! Mine is Mini Moreland Boy because im 4'11, i had most of my good childhood memories in a town named moreland and imma boy.

Comments

• To the mock the guest users who are intent on ruining the game.
  • "Gally" is the Japanese name of my favourite manga character.
    lb3uu2y3x1gq.png
    Here is the game skin of her
    o5ej3dj9x0wq.jpg

• Gally wrote: »
    "Gally" is the Japanese name of my favourite manga character.
    lb3uu2y3x1gq.png
    Here is the game skin of her
    o5ej3dj9x0wq.jpg

Lol weeb
  • Crash= i kinda liked Crash Bandicoot when i was younger, also it's a reference to Formula 1 (sport-racing) and the racing games that i used to play, Max= i have a dog named Max and everyone loves him, so why not give him some more love by using his name as my gamer-tag lol, the xXx=i think i added the x's because 'CrashMax' was taken on psn so i just threw in a bunch of x's lol and i thought it looked cool so i stuck with it lol
  • I do real racing at tracks.
    Thanked by 1 CrashMaxxXx
  • The one and only Zebra something! Stated using the name Zebratoi in a game (Furcadia) years ago. Because of my silly nature a friend started calling be Zebratoy. My online names tend to have zebra in them since then. Zebralin cause lin is part of my real name =p~
    What is my real name? You shall never know!!!! *laughs evilly then stares in awkward silence *

Ex: Zebratoy, Zebroid, ChocolateZebra. Zebratoi = (french class stuff) Je ne parle pas Francais
  • "CriminalCrimson" was made by a random nickname generator using the old MSN Groups (year 2004), combining my favorite KOF character Ash Crimson and some random word i didnt know how it was generated lol. Pure luck maybe? it sounds cool and its very nostalgic for me.
  • Zebralin wrote: »
    The one and only Zebra something! Stated using the name Zebratoi in a game (Furcadia) years ago. Because of my silly nature a friend started calling be Zebratoy. My online names tend to have zebra in them since then. Zebralin cause lin is part of my real name =p~
    What is my real name? You shall never know!!!! *laughs evilly then stares in awkward silence *

Ex: Zebratoy, Zebroid, ChocolateZebra. Zebratoi = (french class stuff) Je ne parle pas Francais

But you are not a Zebra, you are a pony!!! In fact, now a Bear.
  • They kinda look like donkeys to me.
  • locoMagic - The first nickname I ever used.

"Magic"- I used to do magic tricks with playing cards and stuff...etc. and everybody called me "Crazy" becouse of tricks I did.
    From there comes "loco" /crazy, its in spanish becouse i like spanish :D
    So its crazyMagic XD

I used 15 other nicknames in this game haha :D They usualy have something to do with different TV-show or a different game, you can check them on my profile.
  • edited April 2017
    My name doesn't mean anything, I just like how it looks. : p

But if I must give an explanation: (welcome to storytime with pwnyy)
    The idea in 2013 when I made the name was to make a pony that could pwn. (people used to actually say pwn back then) xD

I used the name "ipwn" for a little while before that because it sounds like "iphone". (Even though I don't use Apple products) : p
    v8s8w9qmrzc1.png

These were the only skins available at the time (all for free):
    blal7vrzt4y3.png

Most ponies didn't focus on killing (hamster1 was the best lol), so I wanted to make a pony that was a little different. My pony skin was Twilight. At the time, someone started using the name "pwmy" too. : )
    hx35dml9vpjf.png

I changed names sometime in July 2013, I think. And finally returned to using 'pwny' in April 2015. But the original "pwny" was no longer available.
    sutjfn38cmzo.png

I eventually settled with "pwnyy" in August 2015, and I think I prefer it over the original. It also happens to include the abbreviation of my favorite sports team. : p
    3ku2znlqhqtf.png

In conclusion, I mostly just like the way it looks though. : p

Also, anyone who wishes to may change their username to some form of "pwny". pwnys & flareons = family : )
  • TsarBomba => Largest bomb ever created.

Used to be called atomicforce and hydrogenbomb, FOAB (note they all have to do with nukes which is my favorite powerup btw)
  • pwnyy wrote: »
    My name doesn't mean anything, I just like how it looks. : p

But if I must give an explanation: (welcome to storytime with pwnyy)
    The idea in 2013 when I made the name was to make a pony that could pwn. (people used to actually say pwn back then) xD

I used the name "ipwn" for a little while before that because it sounds like "iphone". (Even though I don't use Apple products) : p
    v8s8w9qmrzc1.png

Wow, look at that, Meg_Griffin, LarryCapija and Masahiro aka momomomo, the best and most annoying Bat Bomber of the game.
    Thanked by 1 pwnyy
  • "CriminalCrimson" was made by a random nickname generator using the old MSN Groups (year 2004), combining my favorite KOF character Ash Crimson and some random word i didnt know how it was generated lol. Pure luck maybe? it sounds cool and its very nostalgic for me.

Criminal Crimson is the best mod.
    Thanked by 1 KarlHavoc
  • edited April 2017
    My name is the Dutch word for a particular type of chocolate sprinkles. I started using it because I wanted to meet Dutch people (because I was really bad at English back then) and this name would let people know I'm Dutch. The name kind of stuck with me even when I got older, I still get some fun reactions to it and the name is rarely ever taken.

Thanks for reading my dumb little backstory, have some hagelslag!
    12803080_986077688152634_1783947236045905663_n.jpg
    (Yes we eat this on bread )
  • edited April 2017
    Hey there! (:

My name represents two things (and the combination of those as a third meaning is more a fun fact ;D @MiniGelidusBoy ):
    1. 0x is a prefix indicating that the following has to be interpreted as a hexadecimal number. It derives from Informatics/Information Technology/Computer Science and is a common way of representing numbers. It's supposed to show that i work as a software engineer ;D
    2. 42 is THE answer of THE question (answer to the ultimate question of life, the universe, and everything). This is an important part of a great and fantastic story called "The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy" from Douglas Adams. The funny thing on this is, that they got the answer (42) but no one knows the question xD
    3. Try to calculate the decimal value of 0x42, thats it ;D Makes no sense and has nothing to do with me^^
  • Hagelslag wrote: »
    My name is the Dutch word for a particular type of chocolate sprinkles. I started using it because I wanted to meet Dutch people (because I was really bad at English back then) and this name would let people know I'm Dutch. The name kind of stuck with me even when I got older, I still get some fun reactions to it and the name is rarely ever taken.

Thanks for reading my dumb little backstory, have some hagelslag!
    12803080_986077688152634_1783947236045905663_n.jpg
    (Yes we eat this on bread )

I've seen that before while in Europe and checked to see if it had ice cream underneath. :)

Thanked by 1 Gally
  • 0x42 wrote: »
    Hey there! (:

My name represents two things (and the combination of those as a third meaning is more a fun fact ;D @MiniGelidusBoy ):
    1. 0x is a prefix indicating that the following has to be interpreted as a hexadecimal number. It derives from Informatics/Information Technology/Computer Science and is a common way of representing numbers. It's supposed to show that i work as a software engineer ;D
    2. 42 is THE answer of THE question (answer to the ultimate question of life, the universe, and everything). This is an important part of a great and fantastic story called "The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy" from Douglas Adams. The funny thing on this is, that they got the answer (42) but no one knows the question xD
    3. Try to calculate the decimal value of 0x42, thats it ;D Makes no sense and has nothing to do with me^^

The reason why (for those who do not know) hexadecimal (base-16) is used for microcomputers/controllers etc is speed. It is much faster programmatically to output data for error codes/debug as hex because it is a lot shorter than binary as output. Also if you programming board level chips with finite amounts of storage you can store a lot more on a single EPROM/PROM/ASIC etc as hex. That is actually how I started with tuning my car ECU (engine control unit) is through hex and knowing what addresses do the functions I need to get at. Each time I needed to make changes I had tear open the ECU, remove the EEPROM, fire up the chip dumper/burner, open a hex editor, edit the .bin file then burn it back onto the chip. Put the car back together and then test it to see if anything broke. :p

Mostly now I program in higher level languages, for microcontroller work it is still Cx languages/python.
    Thanked by 3 Gally 0x42 _JENOVA_
  • edited April 2017
    ^
    @newbie87120 you have a Challenger
  • I'm a huge fan of Lord of the Rings, and wanted a nickname displaying that. So I got the idea of a white pony skin, and the nickname "Shadowfax". That also allowed me to be anonymous in the game, for some time. As I got to know people, they started calling me Faxxy, and that became more familiar to me, so when I wanted to stop being anonymous, and not being a white pony anymore (now I have pony skins in 1 million colors), I changed my name to Faxxy.
  • Something I forgot to mention:

One of my favorite pro players at the time, @NagasGiveTheBestHugs , had the twilight skin. I wanted to be like him or her. : )
    getskin?name=twilight&thumb=1getskin?name=twilight&thumb=1getskin?name=twilight&thumb=1
    Thanked by 3 Gally ham 0x42
  • As many of you probably know, my first name was TROLL666DEVIL. To tell the truth, I have no clue why I named myself this as it probably just popped into my head. After a while of playing this game (once I knew I was getting serious about the game) I finally started to think that TROLL666DEVIL was a tad bit too obnoxious (mainly because of all the capital letters, numbers, and length) and it was getting quite a bit of discrimination because of all of the references to things like the Devil.

In reality, I am a slow thinker (but a good one at that) when it comes to thing like titles, headings, names, etc., so it took a while to think of a new nickname. In the end, I came up with parzival*, who is my favorite character in my favorite book (which is ready player one), but it was, unfortunately, taken :disappointed:. I then thought of my second favorite character in that book, anorak*, but that was already taken as well. So I had to keep on thinking.

After much thought, I finally decided to name myself ReadyPlayerOne, after my favorite book which is Ready Player One. Overall, I think that I am quite satisfied with this name and I will probably keep it for a while. By the way, if you have not read Ready Player One yet, you need to go do so right now.

*I would like to point out that the names parzival and anorak are the nicknames of the characters in the book, not there actual names in the book (their real one's aren't as cool).
  • I was lazy, so only changed one letter of the game's name to make it clear I'm not a dude :/
  • I've always used this name, it's maximus because i joined in this game at 2013, the year that Máxima Zorreguieta became Netherlands queen. She was born in Argentina so it was a great news here in my country, when i heard her name i liked it and i wanted to use it here as Máximo but it was already taken so i put maximus and it's DJ because in that time i was obsessed with electronic music. I'm thinking to change my name in the future but i'm not sure :|
    Thanked by 4 Hagelslag Gally pwnyy 0x42
  • 3 months later
  • my name say all, no need to explain. Ok ~~ :">
  • Mine is a tribute to the well known American who died in the hands of the North Korean injustice system. When I am muted for exercising free speech, I identify with the Otto Warmbier that came home brain dead (inexplicably) for such a minor offense as petty theft (allegedly). Otto Warmbier did not get the justice he deserved.
    Thanked by 3 Gally 0x42 HASHARAHHA14