Idea for a perk

So i thought about making a little tomato perk that maybe you can throw to people and it would make the floor a little sticky for a few seconds.

I even made some art for it.

v1824zmu6p9b.png

Comments

• sorry for the file size, exported it a little too large
    Thanked by 1 Gally
  • there's a perk similar to this, if you beat the spider boss... you can pick up webs; with those webs you can stop people for a few seconds(by tossing it at them) .... I think the boss is a bit rare, so it could be challenging tho
    Thanked by 1 Gally
  • there's a perk similar to this, if you beat the spider boss... you can pick up webs; with those webs you can stop people for a few seconds(by tossing it at them) .... I think the boss is a bit rare, so it could be challenging tho

i kicked nuke ball and nuked spiderBoss then another player died and nuked spiderBoss and he drop 3 set of web perks (today :) [I got 1 set] yeah :)
  • edited March 2017
    Gally wrote:
    i kicked nuke ball and nuked spiderBoss then another player died and nuked spiderBoss and he drop 3 set of web perks (today :) [I got 1 set] yeah :)

nice
    Thanked by 2 Gally CrashMaxxXx
  • well i stopped playing so i missed the perk, but congrats
    Thanked by 1 Gally
  • There is already a perk that ability. But thinking it to be a tomato, it should not be sticky rather it should be slippery. There can be a tomato perk which can be thrown like a web and it would make a red colored circle with same radius as that of the web. If any player walks into, as soon as he enters the circle he will continue moving in the same direction until he reaches the other side passing from the center because of slippery tomato. If any obstacle is in front of it (like a block) then the player will stop by hitting the block but won't be able to move because of slipperiness. He will be able to move after the red tomato circle is gone.
    This will make up a new perk.
  • no... it would damage the game
  • I like that idea!
  • Hackerham wrote: »
    I like that idea!

yes is a good one -
    I shrunk down the image @kirz90 made -
    b0ogb99on09g.png
  • Thanks guys, I would love to see that in action. :smile:
    Thanked by 1 Gally
  • Regardless of whether or not that idea is implemented into the game ... That is one adorable little tomato!! <3
    Thanked by 3 Gally rp1 CrashMaxxXx