did I get Silenced?

This morning I went in the game to talk and play GOB and got this message.

bwnny: You're in read-only mode till 3:12 27.11.23

Comments

• Most of us are. The game is somewhat better this way IMO
  • Same, was trying to think of something I did other than complain about someone's play style, lol.
  • Neutron claims its Lilu using her Mod powers to troll people.i have seen her do that about a month ago but i did not see her do it now so i cannot tell if it is her for sure but if neutron really saw her do that then ill tell him to report her here.
  • Ok, now i can prove it.took that screenshot just now...

cz915tffwebn.png

So,it is confirmed.It was Lilu muting people for no reason.
  • Here is more...

ofnobej5maxb.png

I used google translate and lilu says to @KotMatroskin
    "hi, can you write in the chat?
    mute cannot be removed"

russian speakers can confirm if the translation is right.So, people can use these screenshots for report if they wish.
  • The breaker is broken, so read-only got everything. If I see you online, I'll turn on the chat for you.
  • This one is for @Lilu in case something really was wrong as a proof she tried to save the day.i want to be fair.

y8g8xghdtb4m.png

• @_JENOVA_ , yea @Lilu muted me and then keeps increasing mute time
    Thanked by 1 _**********_
  • @Lilu leave modship, you barely play this game
  • @Lilu has russian bias, they can use whatever abuses they want, but lilu's hate comes to others. can you mind your own business @Lilu ?, I was talking to @AggressiveBeast at the time and @Lilu hater muted us.
  • edited November 2023
    Sorry guys here is a diff opinion of what is happening and i dont want to judge anyone.

kw53c1tf7fj2.png

e9a4al09oy4c.png

@Lilu I apologize to you in case its about the game.even though i've seen this before,
  • we were joking @Lilu, you wasted whole day unmuting people

• edited November 2023
    @Lilu @zrx_ said you fucked me, would you mute him?
  • @neutronStar no, of course, you got what you deserved, it was only because of you that others suffered
  • @Lilu @zrx_ said you fucked me, would you mute him?
    все пошутили, теперь не будут
  • @Lilu allow me to joke with you m'lady
  • @zrx_ i get your difficulty in understanding things. So let me tell you what happened to others -> it was due to bug in the game, lilu should have known better
  • edited November 2023
    _JENOVA_ wrote: »
    Sorry guys here is a diff opinion of what is happening and i dont want to judge anyone.

kw53c1tf7fj2.png

e9a4al09oy4c.png

@Lilu I apologize to you in case its about the game.even though i've seen this before,

To be fair, you've brought needless apologies to a corrupted abuser with soviet bias. @LiluA*s had been well aware of the bug because it had discovered it because... it had been habitually abusing its powers! Other mods don't trigger this bug because they don't troll like @LiluA*s does. They know the uncensored chat's rules. Lilu and its friend - namely zrx - don't, or they play innocent retards. Don't blame @neutronStar, according to the rules, he had all rights to write what he wrote.
    Even before this uncensored mode was introduces, lilu acted generously forgiving towards its friends and ridiculously restrictive towards everyone else. Guess what? It even punishe(d/s) polite questioning of its deeds! It serves a great example of a typical corrupted soviet comrade exercising its powers, typical soviet mindset.

@Lilu, $#%^#%$, your kind is empowering You-Know-Who aka He-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named aka The Dark Lord aka President of Putinland! Disgrace!
    Thanked by 1 neutronStar
  • zrx_ wrote: »
    @neutronStar no, of course, you got what you deserved, it was only because of you that others suffered

Yep, collective responsibility for alleged fault of a scapegoat is so soviet. This is the way to go, keep praising authorities and blaming targets they pick. You give an impression of an educated person... It's a shame your studies included this bullsh*t.
    Think for a while, neutron didn't violate any rule. lilu without a reason pushed the buggy button, knowing about possible consequences. I may assume it doesn't know the rules of the chat, but as a mod it must and therefore ignorance doesn't excuse it.
  • 2 months later
  • @Lilu triggered the chat bug again. I wonder why other mods bypass this bug? Maybe, just maybe, they do not abuse their powers?r4pfun7si0fs.png
  • @Lilu what happend now? could you share the screenshot?, @zrx_ since you jump to justify whatever @Lilu does, you can also tell us about it
    Thanked by 1 _JENOVA_
  • @Lilu what happend now? could you share the screenshot?, @zrx_ since you jump to justify whatever @Lilu does, you can also tell us about it

Wait for the developers to fix the chat
  • You're in read-only mode till 2:08 14.02.24
    WHY?........