bad mod

edited February 2023 in Dump
5chmts76wuh0.jpg

this mod Marihuana should be fired, even when chat gets heated!. Even when not acting as a mod.,she/he/it cannot behave in other rooms like this.
Thanked by 2 Hagelslag _**********_

Comments

• Not a mod, same behaviour:x20gwabv59j9.jpg
    Thanked by 2 Hagelslag _**********_
  • I don't see anything wrong with that MOD did. This is just one big nothing burger.
  • edited March 2023
    @_Marihuana_ is a true daughter of its motherland (the USSR) and Herr Putin. It's been openly supporting the Holy Special Military Operation since the beginning. Of course, the rotten imperialist swines should've fried and fired it long time ago.
  • Nothing Burger. No lettuce. No Tomatoes. No meat cake. Just a brown bag with some wrappers.
  • 7 months later
  • @Lilu is also a bad mod, she muted me for no reason and is now increasing mute time because she is a hater. i was just having normal chat with @AggressiveBeast about russia and this bitch got triggered.

@Lilu should not be a mod
    Thanked by 1 _**********_
  • Unlike marihuana, lilu doesn't support the kremlin maniac.
    But it is the most aggressive mod who demonstrates traits that would earn it a promotion in the russian government. Even though its ideology differs, mindset matches.
    Marihuana used to behave more or less the same but has calmed down and minds its own business now.
  • hey. I was muted. but, no hate speech please.
  • 2 months later
  • вы же сами беспределите, в чате и в игре, а потом жалуетесь на других.