Mods are more permissive on harassment if users have stars on their nicknames?

Hey everyone!

I think you all (and every mod) knows already about a couple of very whining players around here, specially on BR server.

Fact is, they are so annoying that I have already muted them so I can bomb in peace.

But the guy is so obsessed in being a pain in the ass that started harassing me on private messages, even though I don't talk with him neither gave any permission to do so (that's why they are muted!).

I KNOW it's just a game and it's just a matter of ignoring them. But that's not the point.

I wonder until when will the mods allow this kind of behavior without taking any action.

As long as the player have a bunch of stars alongside their nicknames, are they allowed to do anything and harass anyone? (I see they even annoy the mods!)

Is this the toxic environment you all like to hang around?

I see some skillful players giving up this game because shit like this, and that's very sad.

I hope some mod take some action anytime soon, because it's looking it's getting too late to save this game.

Kind regards

Comments

• Do you really think the Moderator can't see the old thread??? So I asked the moderator to see the conversations on July 15th.
  • Mac, me explica exatamente qual o problema, pq vc reclama, reclama, me manda msg e eu não entendo nada. Escreve uma frase coerente, pq seu portugues é desconexo. Eu quero saber qual é o seu problema com o Yaeow/birynilo
    Thanked by 1 nirybilo
  • Eles arrumam desculpas ou mentira persegui outra pessoas. Alem disso não dar eu filma por causa do ping vai a 2000.
    Eu tenho meu video antigo eu postava no meu canal do youtuber
  • Eu matava o varias vezes @Yaeow ele vinha falava não matava ele
    gam22ekm5asy.png
  • Eu sou bom observador, eu sei como um jogador joga ou não
  • birynilo wrote: »
    chapadao.jpg

olha vc na foto
  • Bot20* wrote: »
    Mac, me explica exatamente qual o problema, pq vc reclama, reclama, me manda msg e eu não entendo nada

Let me summarize all those posts for you once and for all

gob.png
  • birynilo wrote: »
    Bot20* wrote: »
    Mac, me explica exatamente qual o problema, pq vc reclama, reclama, me manda msg e eu não entendo nada

Let me summarize all those posts for you once and for all

gob.png

why do you chase 3 servers??
  • edited November 2022
    Mac_ wrote: »
    Eu matava o varias vezes @Yaeow ele vinha falava não matava ele
    gam22ekm5asy.png

Droga, ele me matou :( KKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK
    Thanked by 1 nirybilo
  • 1 month later
  • Dear @admin @moderators or anyone who still cares about this game.

How in the hell can I stop users harassing through private messages?

gsiqtc0e1wjm.png

I have already silenced them in the game, but they keep coming through PM.

It's ALWAYS the same players, you know very well who they are.

People like this are dooming this game due to how out of hand this kind of shit is.

Thanks
  • Vocês mentem demais
    mnujuem8tg1f.png
  • Mitomaniaco
    In cases considered more serious, they can include a huge diversity of subjects and the person himself has difficulty remembering what is true and what is invention.