How will you comment this person?

edited September 2022 in Dump
p565zrl2ug1j.jpg

So here's what happen, first @YURITHEWINNER and I start in BR server, and he left and went to US server, then I see an Evil spider in US server, and of cause I went in to kill it. Here's what he said
" Then don't say you don't chase me, I'll talk to @Excuse_Me , I already have 2 consecutive games that you started to persecute me, from BR I entered to US and there was no plutoium"

Basically to me he is threatened others and what he said is not true, Can't I enter a server when spider/hamster/pluto appears?

@YURITHEWINNER I can tell you if you keep threatened people or say something that is not true (liar), you know that you will get banned?

To me : you are a hypocrite/liar/a person never read or follow rule. Period! :'(

Basic on the fact that
1) you threaten others
2) you constantly make false statements/ accusations against me
3) not follow rule by creating rule that doesn't exist

I am still kind of surprise why your behaviour is not being reviewed or warned.
liar.JPG 660.6K

Comments

• you started chasing her on the Us server, voce uma pessoa doente na cabeça
  • you chase other players like @YURITHEWINNER and me
    I have video evidence and prints with your old nick.
    Now the server br is free for you to play, you don't play
    Thanked by 1 _JENOVA_
  • It is a bannable offense to chase players across servers.
    Hunting a player on 1 server is fine (it is a kill game), but if player you hunt gets sick of it and leaves, please do not follow them to next server. Thank you.
    Thanked by 2 Lobo_Mau _JENOVA_
  • "it is a kill game" -- Gally

Print this, put in a frame in the wall right in front of your computer, always read and think about it before you enter gameofBOMBS.com

• @Never_takePluto you don't want to be chased you just don't chase other players.
    it's hard for you to understand this
  • edited September 2022
    Gally wrote: »
    It is a bannable offense to chase players across servers.
    Hunting a player on 1 server is fine (it is a kill game), but if player you hunt gets sick of it and leaves, please do not follow them to next server. Thank you.

@Gally
    what if evil spider/evil hamster appear on the server they went , is that mean I can't enter it?

As I first mentioned we start in BR server, and he left and went to US server, then I see an Evil spider in US server, and of cause I went in to kill it.

That's not following a player , that's entering a different server for the reason of killing specific objects in order to earn certain perks (i.e. spider/hamster)

• Stop lying, you only come in to play when @YURITHEWINNER or I are playing. You've done this many times.
    You keep changing nick people don't think about derek
  • You own up to your mistakes, it's the greatest anger for a person to lie so much

• @Gally
    what if evil spider/evil hamster appear on the server they went , is that mean I can't enter it?

As I first mentioned we start in BR server, and he left and went to US server, then I see an Evil spider in US server, and of cause I went in to kill it.

That's not following a player , that's entering a different server for the reason of killing specific objects in order to earn certain perks (i.e. spider/hamster)

Irrelevant. You are the one to start the hunt, don't make excuse to follow to other server.
    Thanked by 2 Lobo_Mau _JENOVA_
  • Nice @Gally
    Thanked by 1 _JENOVA_
  • Good!Very good @Gally!!!
  • No use lying, because the truth always strengthens