Things to do in GOB

I have recently ran out of fun things to do in Gob except for killing and plutonium hunting.
I haven't seen bosses spawn for a while and i believe that their spawn rates should be increased.

Comments

• jetpack into warehouse and try and survive.

Warehouse minigame
  • edited January 2017
    Well, it is a game about killing things with bombs.

You can try teamplay room. Invite some players from the normal room to join you if there are not enough players.

You can focus on football and make as much goals as possible.

You can try to play peacefully, survive while running and placing bombs, but without killing or being killed even once. Some players prefer to play like that, it may also be fun :)

About the bosses - they are supposed to be rare, so they don't get old quickly.
    Thanked by 3 Gally CrashMaxxXx rp1
  • Try the teamplay server and try to protect or take over a two flag base, it's quite interesting how those fights differ from the usual.
    Having to protect or take over when several people are fighting you (Even when your own bombs only stun you) can be quite fun and different.
  • Gally, I collect so many red chests that I fly into a warehouse like every other day... have seen that too much LOL

Excuse_Me, I do kill, but its sometimes a little boring and I can also go peaceful and score... also a little boring

Hagelslag, teamplay isn't for me, I tried it and it wasn't great
    Thanked by 1 Gally
  • Work on mastering different playing styles, and change playing styles when one starts to get boring. Different playing styles include passive, aggressive, autobat, chaining, going for pluto/goals, kicking bombs, using perks, using no perks, etc. And combinations of different styles too!
    Thanked by 2 CrashMaxxXx Gally
  • have done passive, stretched chaining, perking, kicking, non-perking, pluto/goal hunting, dumb ways 2 die... etc
  • Time to start making your own clips for youtube :open_mouth:
  • I don't have a yt channel and don't want one
  • edited January 2017
    I don't have a yt channel and don't want one

np, if I'm online you can always come find me on AU and help me clear a path to the goal [I have been trying, unsuccessfully to create a path that goes through a goal for the last few days] Path will look like -
    when finished [except a goal will be on it somewhere :) ]
  • Gally wrote: »

np, if I'm online you can always come find me on AU and help me clear a path to the goal [I have been trying, unsuccessfully to create a path that goes through a goal for the last few days] Path will look like -

well then... i can help
  • 1 month later
  • wnuj96tlh18n.png
    8ckr46dnzhtx.png
    It's useful to get to plutonium chest faster ;)
    Thanked by 1 Gally
  • nice on big map too....
    Thanked by 1 CrashMaxxXx
  • Gally wrote: »

Maybe there could be a new type of map, somewhat like the one that already exists (the one that has the line running through the middle) but there is a goal automatically spawned by the game somewhere along the line. But then again, the snowball trap would not work as well in this case.
    Thanked by 1 Gally
  • im getting bored since I cannot level up because I suck
    been kicking around the idea of letting people here choose the most terrible username and I will change my name to it