The BOSS perk's (excessive use) !

Yo :) everyone!

Hope you all doing well.
So, recently many players were finding it hard to play the game because of the use of the BOSS perk (Spider Transformation) by a single player in multiple rounds consecutively on the same server.
Surely, perks are the part of the game and BOSS is also a part of the game. But bosses also don't appear regularly or too frequently. Also if the player has the perk it's his right to use it. But using the perk as above mentioned made it hard for players to play the game normally.

Maybe (according to me) there should be a limit on the boss perk like we can use it after every 3-4 rounds and not in consecutive rounds on the same server.
( Few were also suggesting that make it a normal perk so that it is available to all ) ( Well, maybe 1 of the boss perk (Spider Transformation) can be available to all )
What are the views of admins and players on this issue, kindly share your thoughts.

Thank You! :p

Comments

• Всем привет! Полностью поддерживаю идею ограничения использования этого перка. Игроки лишены возможности нормально играть и получать удовольствие от игры. Паутину используют слишком часто не являясь Боссом-пауком. А при использовании перка Босса, большую часть раунда игроки проводят в паутине.
    И это очень мешает даже таким игрокам, которые меньше охотятся и собирают монетки или же забивают мячи. Сейчас такое прекрасное время игры. Новый год, Санта и шары с подарками. Но это не возможно реализовать, когда на поле появляется игрок с перком Босса каждый раунд.
    Возможно стоит рассмотреть отмены этого перка полностью (компенсируя плутом удаления перка) или же частично ограничивая его использование. Может 1 раз в час/5 раз в сутки.
    Хотелось бы услышать мнение @Excuse_Me по этому поводу.
  • The player in question is @_z_ . The perk itself is way too disruptive of the game's regular mechanics and makes the player nearly impossible to kill - especially if combined with the already overpowered shield perk. Add to that the list of effects (that i've noticed, there may be more):
    - A hitbar of approximately 10 lives
    - The ability to spawn additional spiders which pester the players, but not the perk-user
    - The constant use of the spider-web perk, which locks everyone into place, allowing for players to die easily ( this perk should be nerfed by itself, since it is used way too much in plut farming as it disrupts the load time)
    - A constant short bomb detonation time
    - Once the perk is used it stays active for a whole round
    - The perk can be used over and over and over in consecutive rounds

I feel like this shouldnt exist in the first place, since it ruins the game for everyone else playing on that server. As for the user - i dont know what fun it brings them to waste other people's time like that.
  • Может лучше вернуть обратно эти перки
  • согласен их лучше вернуть)
    Thanked by 1 Hippo12369
  • игрок @_z_ очень мешает играть на русском сервере
    :/
  • Лучше ограничить, но вернуть :)
  • Using the "Boss perk" should be inline as it's rarity / as hard to get it. Plus, imho it's not to be used consecutively as this player (z) using does at least today. As said, this perk makes the user almost impossible to defeat as well it's very disruptive for the game. And be real, the boss spider itself does not(re-)appear every single game-round. For the rest, I concur with @a_Sheep

I would suggest implementing a time-limit for the usage of particular perk or something like that.
    Thanked by 1 MR_PROFESSIONAL
  • лучше пофиксить эту фигню у меня уже ГОРИТ
    он того что этот игрок юзает трансформацию каждый раунд
  • Now you moderators wanting to set limits, I always complained about it ... You never want to pay attention.Leave today not play that game anymore
  • I don't know why talking about @_z_, you guys are using spider webs all broken but when I had plutonium.
    The joagores use the right spider web: @_XOMKA_KILLER_, @ NO1_Goalkeeper, @ FR7007. all use the spider web
  • edited January 2021
    I STRONGLY disagree that using Spider Transformation or spider web perk would rein the game or make the game harder. As mentioned earlier, if the player has the perk it's his right to use it.

#1: I personally don't think it's hard to play the game because of the use of the BOSS perk (Spider Transformation) by a single player in multiple rounds consecutively on the same server. In fact I enjoy getting abused by _z_ , one of the best player i ever seen in my life or in GOB. In fact, I developed more skills or knowledge how to play the game to avoid getting killed by _z_ (so I really appreciated him who helped me a lot).

#2: The perk is currently not available to many others, I personally would suggest to have it open to ALL players, as the game hasn't updated a lot recently. Adding new feature would definitely bring more new players to GOB, increasing its popularity.

#3: Stop trying to avoid the issue! If you think web perk or spider transformation make a player hard to play (to score football or get pluto), then you have to build yourself better skill set and make yourself a better well-rounded player. In our life, we always face by challenge, but because of these external challenges that we learn how to grow and live in a society. Avoiding the issue doesn't resolve the root cause of the issue!

• Continue to discuss (if you like). Just wanted to say that there is only 1 DEV working on this game, and because they are currently working on the Game Client project, no other updates will be done to the game until that is finished. As there is only 1 DEV working on it, it may take a while.

Re: Spider Boss perk. I forget how one gets it, but iirc it can no longer be gotten, so after the player has used up all their perks of it, it will not be available to them.
    Thanked by 1 HASHARAHHA14
  • I STRONGLY disagree that using Spider Transformation or spider web perk would rein the game or make the game harder. As mentioned earlier, if the player has the perk it's his right to use it.

#1: I personally don't think it's hard to play the game because of the use of the BOSS perk (Spider Transformation) by a single player in multiple rounds consecutively on the same server. In fact I enjoy getting abused by _z_ , one of the best player i ever seen in my life or in GOB. In fact, I developed more skills or knowledge how to play the game to avoid getting killed by _z_ (so I really appreciated him who helped me a lot).

#2: The perk is currently not available to many others, I personally would suggest to have it open to ALL players, as the game hasn't updated a lot recently. Adding new feature would definitely bring more new players to GOB, increasing its popularity.

#3: Stop trying to avoid the issue! If you think web perk or spider transformation make a player hard to play (to score football or get pluto), then you have to build yourself better skill set and make yourself a better well-rounded player. In our life, we always face by challenge, but because of these external challenges that we learn how to grow and live in a society. Avoiding the issue doesn't resolve the root cause of the issue!

Bullshit. I say they make the Evil Hamster a usable perk just like the spider and we all use it at once. Why should normal players exist and compete fairly, when we can all be overpowered monsters that rain sh*t down upon one another? Screw balancing the game, lets just make more faceroll mechanics like this one and massacre one another senselessly until we get bored and the game finally dies.
    Thanked by 1 Lobo_Mau
  • 1 month later
  • I sincerely agree that the use of the benefit has a limited use
This discussion has been closed.