Mixed Room

Could we please have the teamplay room part of the mixed room on US & EU servers as it is on RU server?
Otherwise we're missing out some possible interactions between players
Thank you

Comments

• when it first came out, Teamplay was apart of mixed rooms. There was backlash with teamplay players preferring to have their own room, while the normal room wanted back the old rooms. Due to popular demand, the Devs removed Teamplay Room from the mixed rooms, however kept the Monsters room in.
  • However it doesn't make any sense... If people want to play teamplay they just don't leave the room and that's it
    The other way around if you play teamplay and see pluto spawn you can just go for it
    (and easier for mod to check chat too lol)
    Thanked by 2 HASHARAHHA14 pwnyy
  • 1 month later
  • Agree, monster room is annoying. Lately sometimes I start in the monster room even tough I never go to that room voluntarily. Teamplay would be better or at least no monster room.
    Thanked by 2 pwnyy banana_sama
  • I think it would be good to make US and EU like RU server.

More players on the server means more action and higher odds of pluto spawning. Teamplay players have the opportunity to enter pluto battles. You automatically spawn in the same room you were on last. RU server is awesome like that, but I'd like to experience it on a geographically closer server, with less lag for me.

Teamplay players didn't like the merge almost a year ago, but guess what? From my research, it appears that most of the people complaining about it back then aren't active on the game anymore. And they were upset because they had to walk from normal to teamplay every time they started a round. That has since been fixed. The only real drawback I can think of is maybe it would make the servers lag a little more.
  • 3 months later
  • 2 years later
  • @Excuse_Me save us haha :smiley:
    Everyday less player
    Joining different rooms for EU and US server would help
    We can see how great it is in RU (Y)
    Thanked by 1 banana_sama