If the game allows players to make Bosses.

Players who can animate, code, or other sort of things, should be able to make Bosses.
I personally want to make many bosses for the fun of it, others may to. If they allow me to make bosses I would love to. I would make random bosses that have "cool/fun" abilities for players to see them. If anyone wants to give me a reason why we shouldn't make bosses, make a comment and we will discuss.
Thanked by 2 Gally HASHARAHHA14

Comments

• Players can animate bosses.

Coding new abilities is possible, but it's not as easy as it may seem. The code is an undocumented mess. It takes hours to even setup everything and get it running. Getting a new person to work with the code is a big time investment. In the past, we gave the code to some enthusiastic players, but it led to no new features, wasted time, and a player later even admitted he will be analyzing the code for malicious purposes. So I have to decline.

No new content will be added to this version, only fixes. The new version is made from scratch and will be *very* different, the old code is incompatible. There is no shortage of cool ideas, there is a shortage of manpower (currently only me working part-time). It's better not to split the efforts and not delay the new version ever further.

I'm trying to make the new version more moddable via scripts uploaded to a server. Hopefully, players will be able to upload their scripts for custom rooms.
  • Ok, thank you for telling me. I was just wondering wether it is possible to make bots or not, thank you once again for informing me.
    Thanked by 1 Gally
  • Gokuu_ wrote: »
    Ok, thank you for telling me. I was just wondering wether it is possible to make bots or not, thank you once again for informing me.

If you want to make skins - https://forum.gameofbombs.com/discussion/12/submitting-skins-to-the-shop#latest
    Thanked by 1 HASHARAHHA14