Guest24514

I ask: Why did they add MOD to the BR server if there is never anyone to control it? For several days now I have been seeing Guest24514 who plays in a very suspicious way, it is as if he were using a program with a stopwatch in delay and he knows this way when his bombs exploded, and this guy, not only plays in this account, he enters every so often in another guest and I recognize him for his suspicious way of playing. Why don't they control? I already talked about this with @Steyo, and he told me that you can't use a program with those characteristics, but: What if someone uses it and thus makes the game more popular because nobody controls it?
Thanked by 1 _SlawaLava_

Comments

• Hi @YURITHEWINNER, when @steYo is not online, I'm always there to solve any problem you may have on BR server. We talk everyday and you never told me something was happening with "Guest24514", but now that I know, I'll make sure to watch he's behaviour, if there's something unusual we'll sure do something about it. Take consideration that he can probably be a very good player playing as a guest or the 'diffrent timing' issue it's on your ping (internet). Again, you can always talk with me to solve any problem, just send me a private message or use the "Português" topic [Reclamações, informações e/ou sugestões]

Have a nice day! ;)
  • Yes friend, I informed you, only that you played a game or what was left of that game, so when I finished I made mention of this suspicious guest, but you did not get to read me, I assume my mistake by not letting you know privately When I spoke to @Steyo, I did it to open chat and before anyone who can read it, I also noticed that when I said that I was going to report it to the guest for his suspicious way of playing, I automatically stop playing. It would bother me a lot to know that you use a program similar to a stopwatch with an account in delay or something similar, now that you know, you should be more often playing and observing, from now I apologize for testing you, it is not my intention, only that that there are at least 3 MODs and there is never anyone of you 3 to observe certain behaviors. I appreciate and appreciate your time and sorry for the inconvenience.
  • edited April 2020
    There is nothing unusual about a player who can see the timing of when bombs explode. Pwnny even did a video explaining how you can watch the "wick" burn down...

I have already told Yuri that I obs that player and didn't think it was suspicious. If someone can communicate that to him in his native language that would be great, thank you :smile:
    Thanked by 2 HASHARAHHA14 Trunks_