PERK KEYS

what keys are used to apply various perks? ie Forrester?

Comments

• Also, how do I get enough bombs to string and throw. I can't collect enough and some players never run out! Do you buy bombs? I've been playing for quite awhile but still can't find these answers on any website. My computer is not in good shape and I have to use
  • bouncer wrote: »
    Also, how do I get enough bombs to string and throw. I can't collect enough and some players never run out! Do you buy bombs? I've been playing for quite awhile but still can't find these answers on any website. My computer is not in good shape and I have to use

When you kill Spider Boss he drops some perk you cannot buy. The "webs" is one of them.
    I think I mentioned before but you activate a perk by pressing the number of the perk slot that particular perk is located in.

There are 4 perk slots (notice the number or letter in the top left corner of the perk slot, that is the number/letter to press to activate the perk) Not all perks need to be activated, that is why perk slot 2 in the picture below doesn't have a number/letter because it is automatically activated.
    ewuxb82bzyry.png
  • That still doesn't explain how players enter into a game fully loaded with what seems to be endless supply of bombs . I don't see a perk for bombs and they don't have to collect them first. They wipe me out before I can collect even a small amount of bombs. :(
  • BTW, it costs many plutonium to get spaces for perks, only two are free. Thanks again for your help.
    BTW, it costs many plutonium to get spaces for perks, only two are free. Thanks again for your help.

Yes you can buy plutonium with real money
    That still doesn't explain how players enter into a game fully loaded with what seems to be endless supply of bombs . I don't see a perk for bombs and they don't have to collect them first. They wipe me out before I can collect even a small amount of bombs. :(

Take a scene shot make sure the timer is on screen so I can see that this is really the case ... thank you
  • People keep doing everyday,For this there is punishment.
    Thanked by 1 Lobo_Mau
  • doing what Bobzin?
  • still don't know how to activate Forester perk....what key to plant bushes? I guess that's what it does.
    still don't know how to activate Forester perk....what key to plant bushes? I guess that's what it does.

1, 2, 3 or 4 depends what perk slot you place it into
    f51gc4zc28vt.jpg
    Thanked by 1 HASHARAHHA14
  • I got that Gally but how initiate once hit box no,...How to place. Sorry, not a good player, not a big game player,
  • you are really smart game player, I am stupid bomb magnet!
  • thx Bobzin and Gally, this time it worked. Before there wasn't a no. My computer is old and may not behave properly sometimes.
    Thanked by 2 Gally HASHARAHHA14
    thx Bobzin and Gally, this time it worked. Before there wasn't a no. My computer is old and may not behave properly sometimes.

The number down the bottom is the number of trees that are ready for you to place. It starts on 0 so if you try and place straight away it does not work. Must let counter countdown to get trees. :sweat_smile:
    Thanked by 1 HASHARAHHA14
  • 9 months later
  • what is the perks shortcut key Pls
    Thanked by 1 Gally
    what is the perks shortcut key Pls

press the number of the perk slot (1, 2, 3 or 4)
  • Thx Gally
    Thanked by 1 Gally