hackers? bugs?

i never had an xp like that before.. that makes it weird
366h6eanced8.png
i can't figure out how me can be so much considerable for someone but it happens.. i've been disconnected and when i rejoined, a moment after ugly said "does anyone knows how to delete an account?" i've got that alert, 3-4 times in seconds.. i rejoined every time until it stopped. After moments he said "because i want to delete mine, i'm bored" or something like.
could it be just a bug?
could it be someone else?
i believe in coincidences but this still seems weird to me, draw your conclusions, gimme your opinions, or just ignore me, maybe i'm paranoid..

Comments

• It is impossible to delete accounts even DEVs cannot.
    "You connected from other browser" means you've already logged on
  • edited March 2019
    @Tr3pOt this message occurs when a player is already connected to the server and tries to connect from another browser tab, another computer, etc. If it happens, the older game tab shows this message and closes its connection.

It could happen if someone else knows your password (or uses a computer where it's remembered) and tries to play while you're playing. I recommend logging off the game on all shared computers and setting a new good password, just in case. But don't panic, it may be a number of other things.

It may be a rare bug.

It may be caused by a rare network event (e.g., when a dynamic IP changes). I'm not sure what happens in this case.

It may be caused by some browser extensions doing things in the background. For example, some speed dials for Firefox may periodically request bookmarked pages to refresh their thumbnails. If GoB page is bookmarked, it might happen.

It may be caused by your accidental action, e.g. launching another browser in the background.

I'm absolutely sure it's not connected to someone asking about deleting their account.
  • thanks the god i don't believe in, i'm paranoid :D ..well, just a weird coincidence then, thanks guys you cleared my doubts (: