Gameplay

I really believe that the SpiderBoss (so its minions spiders) should be nerfed.
As much as the EvilHamster is being killed 90% of the time it is really rare to see the SpiderBoss being killed. The main reason from my POV is the fact that it can "eat" people and regain its HP.
Let me hear out what you guys are thinking ;)
Best to everyone,
SD

Comments

• Another one, as we spawn with an extra bomb when using "bigger backpack" then I reckon we should also get an extra flame when using "amplified explosion"
    Thanked by 1 Gally
  • Oh I also just realized that when you have blue bomb and become a Santa, your blue bomb get the extra range but doesn't have the extra HP damage (if you know what I mean)
    Thanked by 2 Gally banana_sama
  • Oh I also just realized that when you have blue bomb and become a Santa, your blue bomb get the extra range but doesn't have the extra HP damage (if you know what I mean)

nice i never noticed :) [i only just noticed you can santa transform on a christmas tree]
  • @Gally yeah realized this the other day too, it's awesome :smiley:
    Thanked by 1 Gally
  • 7 months later
  • When using the "combat mode" perk and you pick up a blue bomb, you will never get two of them
    Thanked by 1 Gally
  • Agree with that. Regain HP, perk createing baby spider is hard enough, we should increase the time of re use "eat players" perk ~
    Thanked by 1 Gally
  • I realized that on RU server when going to flag room and back to hardcore room you are losing one flame
    It was not the case before. I understand we lose shield and blue flame picked in flag when going to hardcore but we shouldn't lose gear we already picked earlier...
  • I think it's because teamplay room has a 5 flame maximum. So as soon as you enter it, you lose your 6th flame if you have it.
    Thanked by 1 Gally
  • Spider boss is totally unbalanced, especially considering you only have a few minutes to defeat them most of the time. It's like three bosses in one. It's minions can do pretty much the same abilities that the boss can (besides jetpack). And anytime you're vulnerable, they rush in and bite causing an instant death, and they regain hp. I think the autoshield model (like the hamster has) is a better model than regaining hp with every bite.

I'd say a solution to test would be replace jetpack with autoshield on the boss. And make it so that bite still works, but doesn't give the spider back hp. Also, either limit the spider minions to 1 instead of 2, or keep two of them and remove one of their perks (web or bite).
  • I believe it is meant to be hard. I can kill evil hamster on my own. Sometimes I can kill Evil Spider (main) on my own [I ignore the other baby spiders], though it is not as often. I just failed to kill one on my own on AU server before....
    Thanked by 1 fly_
  • pwnyy wrote: »
    I think it's because teamplay room has a 5 flame maximum. So as soon as you enter it, you lose your 6th flame if you have it.

I know that before you didn't lose the 6th one, you just didn't have it while in Teamplay but you regain it when going to the Hardcore room
    Thanked by 1 Gally
  • is there anyway to kill spider baby before it hatch?
    Thanked by 2 pwnyy Gally
  • edited July 2018
    Not that I know of, but I've never tried nuking one yet. Even if there was a way, the spider has unlimited eggs. So there will be two babies no matter what.
  • One more: when people use Pacifism perks and they are becoming Nyan, their bombs are still grey
    I disagree with this... Nyan is Nyan!!!
    This is intended to make the game becoming crazy at some point and with the grey bomb it takes all the fun out from the nyan disease
    *crossing fingers someone will change this*
    Thanked by 3 Nevada Gally ham
  • 6 months later
  • UP

It's been more than a year since the creation of this thread.
    I'd like to know if anyone has any idea about gameplay improvement that could be made?

*Like any product (the game) it is because the customers (the players) are using it everyday that they know what could be change so the experience improves*
    Thanked by 1 Gally
  • Can we get a perk to increase batting distance while sacrificing something else?

I dislike that round use perks are used no matter the time when a round is entered, so it sucks to accidentally enter a round with 1 minute remaining and losing one use of a perk.

Thanked by 2 Gally syme