Locked Out of RU Server

edited December 2018 in The Game
Over the last two days I have been kicked out of the RU server on three separate occasions. I will be mid-game and then suddenly the game will freeze. I reload the page and am unable to enter the server. Yesterday I was able to restart my modem and was able to join the server again, only to be kicked out again shortly thereafter. Today the same thing happened, and even when I reset my modem I was unable to join.

This is troubling because on two of those occasions I received bronze medals even though conceivably if I had played the round out I would have received gold. Not only that, but the perks I entered that round with were wasted. If at all possible I would like to avoid this error going forward so that further perks are not wasted.

Has anyone encountered a similar error and how did you go about fixing it? Thank you in advance for any advice.

Comments

• I'm guessing it's a server-side problem. I've seen the same thing happen on and off for like the past week.
  • I don't play RU but I'll try it out. Yesterday early morning I couldn't access the game at all. I tried again later and it all worked fine.
  • edited December 2018
    RU is a devilish place, full of terrors and dark omens uglynoeel.gif dingue.gif
    Thanked by 2 Gally syme
  • Happened once again! Me thinks it has something to do with the new winter map. Incredibly laggy and glitchy and this never happened before the update. I think I will stay away from RU until winter ends. But my oh my -- it's so much fun bombing those silly Russians.