What is the Fastest Way to Get Flame Perk?

I have decided it is near impossible to play competitively on the RU server without the shield and flame combination. This is because users like 'tulpar', 'Artemious' and 'pvvnyy' insist on using these perks every single round. Believe me -- I would love if GameOfBombs became perk free so that we could lay everything bare and see who comes out on top. But that's not realistic.

If you can't beat them, join 'em, right? I have already discovered that the shield perk can be renewed with three plutonium. This is helpful because it is rare to find a shield perk in the diamond boxes or the red chests. And I have no shortage of plutonium. However, I have not found such an efficient way to purchase the flame perk. Certainly someone around here can tell me the fastest way to stock up on these? I would imagine it involves spending copious amounts of coins or plutonium to buy diamond boxes in the hopes of getting a flame perk. But surely this is not how 'pvvnyy' came to have her hoard?

Recently I posed a question to the GOB community: how does pvvnyy have so many flame perks? As of now no one has given me a solid answer. Gally says that she purchased them, but did not go into any detail, and since you can't purchase them with straight plutonium like the shields I don't see how it is possible. She has very low bot kills, which means that she does not go after red chests. And besides, I've seen her play and she always ignores the red chests.

The only theory that remains is that she buys massive amounts of diamond chests with the slim chance of earning a flame perk. This seems like quite a tedious and expensive way to earn the perk, but it's the only remaining theory that makes sense to me. Surely she could not attain hundreds flame perks using only this method? That, or GOB used to award the flame perks in a different way and she way able to stock up on them years ago. I don't know because I only started playing this game regularly in May of this year.

OK! That's about it. Hoping for some more detailed answers than the ones I received in my last thread.
Thanked by 2 Gally server_down

Comments

• yes as I said she purchases them. And buying chests is a way of purchasing them. Using literal money to buy plutonium. You should thank players like that for keeping the game afloat. No money for game, means no money to pay for servers, means no game.
    Thanked by 2 Stranger_Butts syme
  • Gally wrote: »
    yes as I said she purchases them. And buying chests is a way of purchasing them. Using literal money to buy plutonium. You should thank players like that for keeping the game afloat. No money for game, means no money to pay for servers, means no game.

Thanks Gally. I can count on you to give me reliable information. Nice Youtube videos by the way. ;)

I would possibly pay for plutonium if I knew I could get flames out of it. I don't think I would want to go the roundabout way by purchasing the chests in the chance that I get one or two flames. Doesn't seem like a great return to me.
  • Gally wrote: »
    yes as I said she purchases them. And buying chests is a way of purchasing them. Using literal money to buy plutonium. You should thank players like that for keeping the game afloat. No money for game, means no money to pay for servers, means no game.

Indeed. One of the reasons for me too (not: #metoo!!) to buy pluto occasionally gay.gif
    Thanked by 1 Gally
  • @ugly I agree with you for the fact that it would be too difficult to get many flame power buying diamond chest
    I believe that, as @pvvnyy has been playing for many years and always have been a big spender in cash $$$, she came at some point with the Devs to buy the perks she wanted
    !!This is only my own assumption!!
  • I highly doubt if she gets special treatment with buying perks. However, there is a method that is statistically more than twice as efficient as buying Diamond Chests (on average), that anyone can do with enough resources.
    Thanked by 1 Gally