things we need

-the game's been the same for a while

-the game needs more exposure. all those donations for the projects that aren't being made and i haven't seen any ads for the game since i saw it on a "things to do when you're bored" website

-the game needs more active mods. I would like to be a mod and cant do so sense omegas dead

-the censored and uncensored chat needs approval. there should be a way to know if a player is on uncensored or censored by clicking their name

-a soccer room. we need it

-new soundtracks.

-if i remember correctly you had to pay real money to make a private room (which people barely play around with anymore) instead you should pay a large amount of pluto for it.

-mods that don't ignore you. that actually try to help

-daily rewards system that would actually work

-hire new/better develops or something. these ones are slow as hell

-people still die even if they have radiation at times, fix that

-get a reward for ranking up. something as nice as a free skin would be amazing

-guests can talk

-better rewards on referral program

-new perks

-be able to delete things off of your profile page, no one cares about a profile pic change, get those messages outta here

-a room where you can gamble

Comments

• uhm, i will give some of my thoughts about it:
    the censored and uncensored chat needs approval. there should be a way to know if a player is on uncensored or censored by clicking their name
    ya, we need it :)
    a soccer room. we need it
    i dont think so. if you want to score balls, come to quiet server like AU. if we open a soccer room, surely it will be a quiet server 'cause not all players like score balls, which means we waste money and time again, and it will cause to unfightable high-rank players ( :neutral: )
    new soundtracks.
    uh huh
    if i remember correctly you had to pay real money to make a private room (which people barely play around with anymore) instead you should pay a large amount of pluto for it.
    as i remember, private rooms is for people donate more than 50$ into i-dont-remember update, not they pay for it. i dont know what server's requirements to make a private room for players, but i guess if we can open a private room by purchase plutos, it will more expensive than exclusive skin, which is VERY high :S
    daily rewards system that would actually work
    what s wrong wt that?
    -people still die even if they have radiation at times, fix that
    ya, it should fixed as soon as possible :(
    get a reward for ranking up. something as nice as a free skin would be amazing
    they talked about it. i dont remember what the conclusion :S
    guests can talk
    NOOOOOOOO, never ever ever ! Chat now has so much problems about mutes, swear, what we can or cant say, bla bla bla, so dont bring more problems ya!
    better rewards on referral program
    referral program is removed. but i think plutos is the best anyway.
    be able to delete things off of your profile page, no one cares about a profile pic change, get those messages outta here
    uh huh?
    -the game needs more active mods. I would like to be a mod and cant do so sense omegas dead
    mods that don't ignore you. that actually try to help
    hire new/better develops or something. these ones are slow as hell
    if there is some changes in here, i think we can delay that. maybe, ya.

~Banana ~
  • guests can talk it's a very bad idea
    the time of the troll fakes guests will come back and logically in the same case players who will come here to cry because they have been victims of their skill

Well the advantage will be that the forum will become more animated again, it will be fun
  • Getting more developers may just introduce a lot of problems.... messing around in another mans code never ends well ;p
  • make gifs work on profile pics @HASHARAHHA14
    Thanked by 2 Kaydop_ HASHARAHHA14
  • MOAR CATSKINS PLZ KTHXMEOW
  • Radiation isn't meant to bounce you 100% of the time. I forgot, but I think it's like 80% probability of bouncing or something like that. There was a time when there was no radiation and you would always die if you couldn't dodge flames.

Yeah, we need more mods and new stuff in the game. Many have applied to be mod, none have been accepted on US server in a looong time.

I think it would be cool to see new stuff that is seasonal, instead of permanent, like they do on other games (such as special perks/bombs/skins/maps etc. that are available for only a limited time). The spider boss perks a few years ago were awesome. When every single change is permanent, it's cool for a while, and then gets stale again, especially if there's nothing else new for a while.
  • make gifs work on profile pics @HASHARAHHA14

that's a great ide- wait!!! you just want to see me get eaten by a langolier!?! Impossible!

I know that I always save up gold and plutonium for special events (and then spend it when I think it won't happen - then later "you can get the spider perks in shop for a limited time" AHHHHHH!!! Why!!!)

Oh the regret, but limited seasonal items is always a good idea (and when something is in limited supply it feels more valuable...I still have a single spider transformation perk... that will never be used... my precious... *slaps hand away*)

I remember when I used the last spider web I had.....

What? ...Did you expect me to go into a grand tale of me trying to stay alive while hiding in a bush? Ha! as if I would do something so like myself, have a good day si- AHHHH!!!

*Gets flashbacks*

The year was 2016, the air around me was crisp like a fresh diamond chest with plutonium in it. After being spawned into the battlefield, I recognized the map was quite unique this time around, there were bushes everywhere!!! Everyone was in complete camouflage, I could feel this was going to be amazing, because I had a secret weapon... and that was my trusted pumpkin bomb, minebomb, and spider web combo. THis was uNbEatable! I definitely won't waste this web on something stupid! How did I store the spider webs you may ask? Well....-

*Forcefully snaps out of the flashback*

Not this time! Muhahahahaha

.... I have a problem.