Remove referral program?

i just realize...

7bqn0ywuo23d.jpg

hmmmmmmmmm !

Comments

• Yea! I had one guy that got to rank 1 on mine a few years ago, I never got to cash in on that 10 plutonium.... What if he just now made it to rank 2?!?.....Impo...sible....

I wake up some nights in a cold sweat, just thinking to myself
    What if he was at 99%?
    What if he was planning to start playing again in a few more years?
    What if he made it to rank 4 in a decade and I missed out?

I actually did get some plutonium from the referral system (but I basically forced my sister and brother to play it - they still refuse to play anymore to this day.... I have managed to convince my little brother once more later.....but he has gone cold turkey). But I just keep thinking to myself, what if I forced my mom to play as well, or my step dad... surely I would have enough plutonium to eat. Its not fair, the radiation from plutonium gets me every time, the thrill of the battle; the gambling, what is there not to love?

I know only one other person in this world shares my pain, a wise man by the name of pwnyy... he had attracted a large number of people to the game, but as soon as they warped into our dimension... as soon as they joined our ranks.... they bailed!

Was it the battles of the races? Was it the Ponies? Was it the Hamsters? The humans? *Laughs* Impossible
    No! I think not....

Was it the secret behind the bricks? Was it the hidden message within the pixels?
    No! I don't think so!

Was it the competition? Was it the pumpkin bombs, the cool-down on the mine bombs?
    Again... Impossible

We need to look a little closer *ahhhhh*

*Starts to get flashbacks*

*Remembers the wars, the constant deaths -

I lay in a battlefield surrounded by bombs, this isn't my first rodeo... I peek my head around a corner; there I see a piece of candy flying towards me, every fiber in me tells me to go towards it... but I have tasted death too many times to fall for the temptation of food. You see I have been in a constant loop of war and blood with an infinite appetite for battle, but there was one thing I could never quench... my hunger, I had searched the universe for longer then the universe has even been around. I've seen it restart over 6000 times... but each time my suffering never has ended, this world would be perfect.... but it had one major flaw.

That flaw was the lack of food and a drink.... I walked and died and walk and died and walk and died and walk and died far more times then I could count which is exactly 30,297 *cough* looking for food. Have you ever not had water? Imagine never having water, even our God is not so cruel... every now and then I find a small puddle of water near some cacti in the desert... but my body refuses to drink it... its the ultimate injustic, I just stand on top of it like an idiot that doesn't know how to use his hands (and I have thrown bombs my whole life mind you). I blame the nyan shots, they must have did something to my brain... I have never been the same since I caught that disease *shudders*.. I have spent countless eons trying to feed my hunger, thinking maybe this would put me at peace?

And I found it!
    It was a truly magnificent day, the grass was losing its lust... and the whole world felt... orange. But I saw a piece of candy in the air, my first reaction was something along the lines of "Finally!!!". My battle mania kicks in, and my procedural memory activates... I automatically calculate its point of origin, there I see a person named "~newbie132234" I remember to burn this name in my memory... for this person has delivered me the means to end my suffering, he even does a little wink and a dance to show his honorable intentions. So I let my guard down... and catch the candy! It bounced on my head (again my hands refuse to listen to me) and I end up running after it diagonally like a lunatic, in the end I manage to crab it! *Explodes*

AHHHHHHH!!!!!

ah

I'm back, surely that was a bad dream? Right? There's no way I have spent my life looking for something to eat... and then get jebaited! like an ointment salesman who found a jimmy scissors in his midst! Except I was the ointment salesman and jimmy scissors just liked the word, and wasn't interested in my product. I tracked down this 'newbie' and demanded an apology, I used max charm, maximum will... to track them down.

and after a countless number of years their response was

"lolz"

At that point I realized this person was cunning, they had been 10 steps ahead of me and had layed out a cryptic message in short-form. I, I think and I think and I ponder and I think and I ponder, and then it hits me - their explosion that is

And I die

And I die again

And I think to myself

Impossible!

This person knew I would over analyze their message, to the point of creating a religion around potatoes... which they would use to steal hash energy, which I would be too distracted on to see the big picture!

I was dying!

Over and Over and Over

The big picture was that this person was a god in mans clothing, they had not been 2 or 3 steps ahead, but hundreds... they single handedly anticipated my thought process and planned around my planning around of them planning around, but I caught it early (HA! I'm too smart to be stopped by such measly tricks).

As I came up with countermeasures, and trapped them in a 1 by 1 area on top of a soccer ball... I begin patting myself on the back, but I was wrong... oh so wrong... I look back at the naivety of my younger days..... ah the wonders of youth.

I had only trapped "~newbie121453" and a yellow bar was flowing by his feet? I looked on in horror... the madman! He was planning on committing suicide, I had been outsmarted once again... I didn't even trap the right 'newbie'... and then it hit me once again - a minebomb that is

but also much more then that

I was enlightened...

I looked around and I saw thEM, there was a 'newbie' around every corner... and I did not feel safe at all.

to this day I have no idea what happened to this hive-mind, but I believe these 'newbies' are still out their

I guest I'll just need to figure out where....

Thanked by 3 pwnyy Gally Loryy
  • I think I had close to 100 referrals. 2 of them reached rank 1 hehe.
    Thanked by 2 HASHARAHHA14 Gally
  • we start with 10,000 people from the general populace.... then we put them through gob... the first 200 make it to rank 1. Then 20 make it to rank 2, then 2 go further beyond rank 2... what lies there? The best of the best :p

Also without the referrals page.... the about section looks so weird to me now....
    Thanked by 1 Gally
  • Yea! I had one guy that got to rank 1 on mine a few years ago, I
    I lay in a battlefield surrounded by bombs, this isn't my first rodeo... I peek my head around a corner; there I see a piece of candy flying towards me, every fiber in me tells me to go towards it... but I have tasted death too many times to fall for the temptation of food. You see I have been in a constant loop of war and blood with an infinite appetite for battle, but there was one thing I could never quench... my hunger, I had searched the universe for longer then the universe has even been around. I've seen it restart over 6000 times... but each time my suffering never has ended, this world would be perfect.... but it had one major flaw.

heh nice video idea - Edge of Tomorrow meets Game of Bombs.
    Thanked by 1 HASHARAHHA14
  • Gally wrote: »
    Yea! I had one guy that got to rank 1 on mine a few years ago, I

heh nice video idea - Edge of Tomorrow meets Game of Bombs.

Man that was a great movie, I gotta say.... I love characters that have the ability to restart on their deaths!
    Thanked by 1 Gally