Choosing a renegade-style of game play

edited August 2018 in The Game
By posting this post, I’m looking to increase players to adopt a lone wolf, renegade-style game play. If this sounds like you, then here are some techniques to consider, and please add your ideas!

What is renegade-style game play: Don’t play the game as it’s intended to be played; it’s your computer, do what you want, and assume other players are not people, from a Realist point of view, but bot-spawns — how can you be sure? how could it be verified? Assume all others in the game are bots, no matter what.
  • Disable Chat: Chat can only be a distraction. Let other’s pause to type messages, and take out players while their typing. This helps cause more hatred and frustration (the central thesis of the game) and chaos, and shoddy game play, which means … gooder times for you.
  • Focus on evading other players and cheap shot kills.
  • As you’re running around, make as many open pathways as possible. You don’t wanna get trapped in a dead end ... unless, your surrounded by walls, which if you have the kick power, is, again, gooder times for you.
  • When powering up, always go for “shoes” first (the games calls them skates. I call them shoes) as speed is essential.
  • Hone your “kick ball” skills (the game calls it batting. I call it kick ball) and do what you can to disrupt elitist players, KWCC players (kid’s with credit cards), and team players.
  • Forget Pluto. Do everything you can to kick or push balls into those in completion for Pluto.
  • Try to get goals, but also do what you can to disrupt other’s from making goals.
  • Teaming is fine, but only for the sake of reducing kills against you.
  • Invent creative horrible story for sympathy. Sympathy means less kills to you.
  • On the field, no one is a friend, and no one is human. In Forums, that’s a different matter — speak kindly (unless someone is leading a brigade against you, then all’s fair in love and war, and assume they’re bots) and share ideas as you wish.
  • And make player-to-player no-kill and goal-making cooperations when offered; verified by in-game behavior. When "bots" want to behave like people, then treat them like people.
  • Lastly, it's my personal style, try to be good to the little guy new players ... unless they insist on hampering you, or accidentally get in the way.

Comments