Kills vs Deaths = Score/Ranking

Shouldn't your score for a game be Kills minus Deaths.
I mean, anyone can run around committing suicides and score deaths. People don't like my game style of trying to stay safe and killing, sniper style. Yes, my style is sniper warfare. There is no skill in suicide. It's terrorism.

Comments

• 1 month later
  • Im sorry, personally I think your style is like Thanos, cause when you are angry youre just commiting suicide, and otherwise, You have no skill, just spamming, and it should be called guest troll. I have no idea how u pretend for justify the entire game running and bombing people playing like a real soldiers. Unnacceptable.
    Thanked by 1 Wo00ooW
  • Let people play how they want to. Both tactics are legit and this game is for all skill levels.

Except for suiciding. That tactic is 100% garbage. Just kidding. hehe o:)
    Thanked by 2 Gally HASHARAHHA14
  • oh come on! Youre crying about fake guest cuz theyre spamming and suiciding, and now youre an angel, hahaha come on pwny.
    your arguments trying to be neutral. Dont be hypocrite please. with all those facts. Or you can ask for being a mod, you have all your team trying to be like you, as your nickname.
  • Insects! inpetulants stop crying! how they die and how it kills does not matter! What matters who wins the matches in 1 vs 1 or in the 15 minutes 1 place!
  • I remember bringing this up multiple times back when.
    Devs ignored it every time.
    It makes no sense to reward suiciders, but here we are I guess.
    Thanked by 1 ZqwertyZ
  • I agree, score should be kills - deaths. Sometimes while being careless I finish 1st with almost the same numbers of kills and deaths and have seen many other players finishing first with 15+ deaths while other players with less kills but 1 or 0 deaths finish 2nd or 3rd. Makes no sense rewarding being careless.
    Thanked by 2 banana_sama ham
  • Nah, keep it the same so that people can win at any skill level. But how do you win 1 vs 1's by suiciding? The answer: You don't! :D
    Thanked by 1 Gally