What is "fun level?"

I always see the term fun level in discussions, I know that it's the happy face sign in the top left corner on top of your gold in a game. But i want to know what it does and how you get it

Comments

• Basically, the higher your percentage is, the faster you can pick up pluto. It will automatically increase as long as you are spawned on the map. You start a round at 0% and I think it takes about 8 minutes to reach 100%. Also, if you enter a house, your "fun level" will rapidly drop. (I think this was done to discourage people from simply camping in a house near pluto lol) It takes almost double the time to pick up pluto with 0% fun than 100%. This video also explains it:

• thank you :smile:

Thanked by 2 pwnyy Gally
  • 8 months later
  • Regarding fun level, I have a suggestion to change the drop logic.

I have seen that some players enter the game and gets "hidden" in safe spots or in flag/monster rooms, just filling the "fun level" and hoping for pluto appears. Most aren't even playing. I've read in chat some just talking, saying they are watching TV, lunching, etc, and waiting for pluto.

They don't even move. If you go over them, they will just escape and find another safe spot.

So, I want to suggest that if the player stay still for some time without any action (no move, no bomb, no nothing), even being out of the house, the fun level starts getting down.

E.g., If you stay more than 15 seconds without any move, the value starts getting down exactly as if you were in the house.

There's no "fun" in game if you aren't playing. ;)
  • good point. im glad i read this discussion because i didnt even know wat that sign was for before now XD
    Thanked by 2 nirybilo Gally
  • 5 months later
  • I suggest that fun level should be top at a certain percentage (e.g. 70%) to people playing in any other room than the hardcore one.
    What I mean is that if no one plays in hardcore, imagine 30 people in teamplay, then no pluto will appears. So Hardcore player should be rewarded with a lil buff.
    Seems fair to me
    Thanked by 1 pwnyy