Long break.

Hey everyone! Im just letting people know that i will be leaving for the summer.. I will probably not be back on until next fall. Love you all! ;)

Yours truly:

Slayie

Comments

• OK Slayie - see you then. Have a good summer!
    Thanked by 1 Gally
  • Have a great Summer Rektify! Hope to see you again soon!

it's sad to see the more younger devoted players are leaving like this. On long temporary or even permanent breaks. I guess you can't blame them if a game stagnates like this and there is a lot more fun games available. Shows how much this game is on the decline.
  • ill miss this game but hey what can ya do am i right. but the impression ive left on this game will probly leave some players to be glad to see me gone. i know ive made some bad choices
    Thanked by 1 Gally
  • I think some people are leaving for a while simply because their only internet connection was at school, but at the same time, I know a lot of people left because it got boring with nothing new. In one of my first recent livestreams of this game on Youtube, a longtime player who retired from the game almost a year ago came on the chat and asked what's new on the game. I honestly couldn't think of anything new since he left. He then said he'll probably never play the game again.

I think pretty much only one developer is doing 99% of the work on this game now. But we need new stuff, and for the developers to find a way to make it happen. There have been plenty of players trying to help them come up with ideas and suggestions. I personally don't have much free time, and I find myself using it more and more on other games lately.
  • "In one of my first recent livestreams of this game on Youtube, a longtime player who retired from the game almost a year ago came on the chat and asked what's new on the game. I honestly couldn't think of anything new since he left. He then said he'll probably never play the game again."

man thats a sad story. we need something to help this game. the troll pressure on here is a big contributer along with the no internet and the boringness

after i graduate im coming back ill just have to work some things out. it might be a while tho. coarse like i said earlier some players here will be glad to see me leave. i try not to hate on people that dont deserve it. im a nice person :blush:
    Thanked by 1 Gally
  • ok so according to ************ i have made this disscussion about me. so im sry for doing so ill just say i will miss you slay and leave it at that
    Thanked by 1 Gally
  • Have fun Slayie..
    Thanked by 1 CrashMaxxXx
  • cya slay buddy. its been a blast :)
    Thanked by 2 Gally Jimmy_Scissors
  • meow meow bye Slayie dude! you'll be missed. Hope to see you in the fall to join my quest again. I know ur a good dude
    Thanked by 1 _MEOW_
  • man most of my good friends have left. i might as well leave to so happy summer all have fun and ill cya whenever i guess. i hope its more peaceful with me gone :)
    Thanked by 2 CrashMaxxXx Gally
  • CatKirby wrote: »
    i hope its more peaceful with me gone :)
    ??

Most people come to game of bombs to bomb other players :P

Have fun...
    Thanked by 1 LeSerge
  • haha sry bout that. forget i said that :) i meant to say i hope its more FUN with me gone sry bout that :)
  • yeah uh some people dont like me around :wink:
  • CatKirby wrote: »
    yeah uh some people dont like me around :wink:

:(
  • its sad but true. mostly trolling but some are just mad at me.
    Thanked by 1 Gally
  • Stay, cat. I am here too, if only to annoy certain evil mod/players smilie.php?smile_ID=3684 smilie.php?smile_ID=3684
  • dont worry ill be back sometime i dont know when tho :)