Brotherhood Of Bombers Quest

I would like to say that I am going to play the game with a team. I do notice that most players fly solo but there are advantages in playing as a team. I plan to become one of the top hunters in the USA but i shall be using team-style to make my way there. I happily except anyone who wishes to be part of history in the making. If u wish to become part of this quest then join the Brotherhood Of Bombers. I will prove to all that teamwork is the ultimate. To all that wish to join feel free. I happily except all players! :smiley:

Comments

• i will join the team. i am also on the way to being a top 100 hunter ;)
    Thanked by 1 Gally
  • well welcome along! The Brotherhood has ur back! :smile:
    Thanked by 1 Gally
  • I have a side note to add to my request. Im changing the name of the team to the Meta Knights (look it up)
    Thanked by 1 Gally
  • @BombKirby we miss you already
    Thanked by 2 Gally Raccattack
  • BombKirby wrote: »
    Im changing the name of the team to the Meta Knights (look it up)

An old skin [no longer in shop] was called metaknight -
    jxtluplpsd2x.jpg

Thanked by 1 CrashMaxxXx
  • aw dude i wish they would have left it in the shop! y did they take it out? meta knights awesome!
    Thanked by 1 Gally
  • I know wat i need to do someday. I need to create a kirby skin section. but unfortunately i dont have any way of doing it. but i do need to do that someday.
    Thanked by 1 Gally
  • BombKirby wrote: »
    aw dude i wish they would have left it in the shop! y did they take it out? meta knights awesome!

it is too small...
  • man that sucks. oh well, it did seem a little small 4 some reason
    Thanked by 1 Gally
  • i am making a calling to anyone who has been a member of Team Rocket and can help fight! i want to make the next few months a blast! i will need to take a break from GOB due to my graduation and no home internet. i plan to get a bounty of 30 pluto between now and june! does anyone want to help me and the team in this endevour? i happily accept anyone who wants to help in Team Rockets Final Mission.
  • So you're asking people to join your squad so they can help you get pluto? If not, what is the plan to share pluto among squad members?
  • wow look who suddenly cares....
  • we work together and help each other get it. we decide beforehand who will get it. and.....its a little to late for u to start caring after all the bullcrap u treat me with. this discussion is 4 people who want help or just help the team. not for jerks who suddenly want to decide they care with disregard to how they treated the discussion owner.
    Thanked by 1 Gally
  • 3 months later
  • someone has been copying this quest so im going to cancel the quest. this person has also been copying everything I have done in the past so the quest is canceled sry guys. but i will still have my team so join if you want to i wont beg ;)