The world of Pizza

im just curious of the many ways and styles of how pizza is made. please feel free to share your pizza recipes and choice of toppings. they can be spicy or sweet form pineapples to peppers. let me know of your ideas and i will try them one day
Thanked by 2 HASHARAHHA14 ToddHall

Comments

• this is my fave pizza recipe.

1. decide what toppings i want on the pizza.
    2. ring the pizza delivery company.
    3. pay the pizzaman.
    4. eat the pizza.
  • this is my fave pizza recipe.

1. decide what toppings i want on the pizza.
    2. ring the pizza delivery company.
    3. pay the pizzaman.
    4. eat the pizza.

lol XD
    Thanked by 1 Gally
  • um does anyone know of pizza to share? anyone?
  • Jimmy just listed all of them ;p

If I'm at a all you can eat pizza place (like Cici's Pizza), then I eat a lot of buffalo chicken pizza (chicken with hot sauce on pizza). Otherwise, if I'm ordering pizza....I usually just go with pepperoni/hamburger/banana peppers or some combination of those.
  • I ate a pizza once! you should totally try it
    I hope this comment was useful :3
  • Jimmy just listed all of them ;p

If I'm at a all you can eat pizza place (like Cici's Pizza), then I eat a lot of buffalo chicken pizza (chicken with hot sauce on pizza). Otherwise, if I'm ordering pizza....I usually just go with pepperoni/hamburger/banana peppers or some combination of those.

dude i love any spicy pizza. im also a fan of pizza with sausage onion peper jack cheese with extra peperonis. and to top it off hot garlic flavored hot sauce and pepper flakes.
  • My fav is with pesto sauce.
    Thanked by 1 Raccattack
  • New York style pizza is the best, in my opinion. I realize I may be a little biased, but for real, it's the best. I went to Italy like 9 years ago, and couldn't wait to come back to NY and have some better pizza hehe.

My toppings are whatever I'm in the mood for at the moment. Usually pepperoni, red sauce, and cheese. Then the variables are extra cheese, onions, green peppers, black olives, meatball, ground beef, jalapeños etc. Not all at the same time though, just to be clear. xD