Summoning Idea

So in a lot of games, you can either go to a specific spot in the world to fight the boss, or use items to summon a boss, or use items to unlock a specific spot in the world to fight the boss <---- gob just leaves it up to chance.... so my idea is that we add something like soul crystals to the game (an item you collect each time you kill a player) then make it so you keep soul crystals across games, like coins and plutonium. so then after you get 200 soul crystals, you can spawn a boss box in the world, and then someone else will need to use another 200 crystals to unlock the box (you get 1 soul crystal per kill, you can't buy soul crystals, or combine them with others, and make it so you can only have 200 soul crystals) This way you could potentially even have it spawn a little arena for the boss battle (if you wanted) well that's my idea for the boss

p.s also if you wanted to add an incentive for some to not die a lot, you could make it so you lose 1 soul crystal whenever you die (although you will still drop 1 if you have none, but wouldn't be able to go below 0... that would be cruel ;p this would really only effect those interested in grinding kills for summoning a boss)

Comments

• It's a good idea! Of course, 200 is too few. If there were such a system, we would balance this number to make the average number of spawns the same as it's now. But it'd be still more interesting to make a progress towards this goal without random.
  • Excuse_Me wrote: »
    It's a good idea! Of course, 200 is too few. If there were such a system, we would balance this number to make the average number of spawns the same as it's now. But it'd be still more interesting to make a progress towards this goal without random.

yea would add an overall goal for people that wanted to fight the boss, and it has potential for new achievements (ex. summoned your first boss, summon 10 bosses, placed your first boss box, placed 20 boss boxes) oh yea that reminds me, there should probable be an achievement for beating the boss too! XD
    Thanked by 1 Gally
  • omigod this the THE BEST IDEA EVER IN THE GAME... i was about to quit due to lack of bosses, but if this happens, i will definitely keep playing... however, you shouldn't always drop a crystal
    Thanked by 1 Gally
  • ooh maybe that's how they balance it with the rarity, keep it at 200 crystals but make the it only drop a crystal 20% of the time, and also when you die only have it take a crystal when you drop a crystal.... that could be pretty interesting
    Thanked by 1 Gally
  • hm... maybe crystals are the coins, and we pay coins for bosses
  • hm... maybe crystals are the coins, and we pay coins for bosses

nah, then it would be in the millions for a summon xD
    Thanked by 1 Gally
  • edited January 2017
    coins buy crystals maybe
    or pluto buys

or sometimes instead of resources, rocks drop crystals... that would get people on ust
  • coins buy crystals maybe
    or pluto buys

or sometimes instead of resources, rocks drop crystals... that would get people on ust

nah, you wouldn't want anyway to boost crystals or buy them, the whole point of them would be to grind for a boss (also you would get them for killing people, which will happen a lot throughout the time you play)

and plutonium buying crystals would ruin the point of it xD then someone could just buy a whole bunch of plutonium, send it out to people then spam boss spawns to get the perks
    Thanked by 1 Gally
  • I really like this idea. But (of course) it had to be after I fianally got it so my stats had more bots killed than humans ... :open_mouth:
    1dsc2vufsz9o.jpg
  • Gally wrote: »
    I really like this idea. But (of course) it had to be after I fianally got it so my stats had more bots killed than humans ... :open_mouth:
    1dsc2vufsz9o.jpg

nice it makes sense, since bots are a natural anime to scoring goals xD
    Thanked by 1 Gally
  • nice it makes sense, since bots are a natural anime to scoring goals xD

anime -> enemy? [freudian slip?]
    Thanked by 1 HASHARAHHA14
  • Gally wrote: »
    nice it makes sense, since bots are a natural anime to scoring goals xD

anime -> enemy? [freudian slip?]

hmm, maybe xD
    Thanked by 1 Gally
  • wut dat