It was a good run, Bye All

So after 4years of playing this game I have to stop.

Reason is, I think this game is not getting better but opposite... Fake guests and trolls made their own army and it got so annoying (sorry real guests had no choice but to kill you). Constant lagg, and with this mixed update getting enough players for medals is mostly impossible in many servers etc....

I waited to get some round number of medals and goals to quit haha XD

In four years Ive met some great/kind players: @Zuckerwatte @Trolli_ @BosSnian_guy @_Salty_ @pwnyy @TsarBomba_ @MiniGelidusBoy @Patryck @Mostly_Harmless @syme @server_down @Perfo @Gally @pvvnyy @Auroraa, some oldtime already retired players and many others. I wasnt friendly player most of the time but, Take care all :D

In 4years Ive done this:
66su34p6qkee.jpg
7vge3txeybtq.jpg

To admins @Excuse_Me @Hackerham if you could transfer my current 93 plutos to @Zuckerwatte , @BosSnian_guy or to any player I previously mentioned, that would be awesome becouse I wont need those :D

So yeah Bye all maybe I will se you sometimes if my profile doesnt get deleted :D

locoMagic - 04.06.2013 - 14.07.2017

If you want to contact me:
locomagic.bi@gmail.com
just tell me you are from gob :D

Comments

• We'll miss you. I think you will be in one last video of mine sometime soon when I got time to edit it.
  • edited July 2017
    Playing this game for 4 years too. Fake guests, evil trolls, mod(s) with a grudge, certain players getting favoured above others, can lead to the conclusion that this game is losing it's appeal spidereekA.gif. Most good, decent mods have left or are less active than is desired (yes, I know, they can't be active 24/7, duh) bananaguit.gif

What other nice games like this are there? comp13.gif
  • I'm tired of reading these "I will leave this game forever! Bye bye!"-threads. They all come back earlier or later. ALL! ;)
  • 2 months later
  • Perfo wrote: »
    I'm tired of reading these "I will leave this game forever! Bye bye!"-threads. They all come back earlier or later. ALL! ;)

No sir, With this attitude of yours. I don't think I will return ever!
    Thanked by 1 Stranger_Butts