Bugs

If you have any recent bugs you have encountered please, comment them here so we can look into it and fix them!

-Picking up blue bombs while in squad doesn't work (It disapears when you walk over it but when you move off square, it remains)
Thanked by 2 Gally HASHARAHHA14

Comments

• I do report bugs usually, most are fixed... one strange thing i noticed is I die suddenly without being the path of bomb, happens rarely and confusing as there was no bomb nearby. Initially i assumed it to be because of lag, then it happened two more times in different occasions and once when there was no bomb nearby, and no lag because i have very high speed internet, so ping is around 70...
    Thanked by 2 BabyThanos Gally
  • Soccer ball was rolling DIAGONALLY back and forth in monster portal this morning. never seen that before
  • @OmegaKnight its happened now.. i got a pluto and then the server got a random refresh.. my pluto is gone and all my points is gone too.. also my perks. i dont pay for this game. all the pluto i get is a treasure! and i spend my pluto to buy perks. so.. i would be happy if u could give it back to me! give back everything i lost! thanks
    Thanked by 2 BabyThanos OmegaKnight
  • Nevada wrote: »
    @OmegaKnight its happened now.. i got a pluto and then the server got a random refresh.. my pluto is gone and all my points is gone too.. also my perks. i dont pay for this game. all the pluto i get is a treasure! and i spend my pluto to buy perks. so.. i would be happy if u could give it back to me! give back everything i lost! thanks

I'm sorry; we don't refund the Pluto for a round. The server reset for some reason however we are working on fixing jt. ( we recently have fixed several bugs causing server resets, from Boss/other sources) but if this happens report the tjme/date to devs can check server logs and investigate!
    Thanked by 2 Gally Nevada
  • if an evil spider appears the server will crush. its happened 4 times so yea.. im pretty sure something is wrong with it! AND YES! ALWAYS AFTER WHEN THE EVIL APPEARS! its a huge bug so pls give me reward!
    Thanked by 1 BabyThanos
  • Soccer ball was rolling DIAGONALLY back and forth in monster portal this morning. never seen that before

I think that's from the slimes bombs (they explode diagonally)
    Thanked by 1 BabyThanos
  • could be. thanks
  • but have you ever seen it? I have spent time around slimes and soccer balls and thats the only time i saw it happen. I don't recall if there was a slime nearby
  • but have you ever seen it? I have spent time around slimes and soccer balls and thats the only time i saw it happen. I don't recall if there was a slime nearby

i know a slime made it, bcoz i saw it too.
    Thanked by 1 BabyThanos

When (green) slime bomb goes off it destroys all squares adjacent to it, including hte diagonal. If a soccerball is diagonally adjacent to such a bomb then you see it's diagoanl bouce [if it is jelly ball then it keeps bouncing]
    Thanked by 1 BabyThanos
  • The diagonal shot from turrets can also make a ball move that way.
    Thanked by 2 BabyThanos Gally
  • Also, I noticed that last night, I had 3 blue bombs, and couldn't pick up a blue flame from a puzzle for a teammate in my squad.
    Thanked by 2 Gally ham
  • pwnyy wrote: »
    Also, I noticed that last night, I had 3 blue bombs, and couldn't pick up a blue flame from a puzzle for a teammate in my squad.

presummably they already had 3 blue flames too?
  • For blue bomb bug, refer to my starting statement.
  • Picking up blue bombs while in squad doesn't work (It disapears when you walk over it but when you move off square, it remains)
    Thank you for the report, fixed!
    Nevada wrote: »
    if an evil spider appears the server will crush. its happened 4 times so yea.. im pretty sure something is wrong with it! AND YES! ALWAYS AFTER WHEN THE EVIL APPEARS! its a huge bug so pls give me reward!
    Thank you for the report, fixed!
    Nevada wrote: »
    i got a pluto and then the server got a random refresh..
    A server updates the player's stats, plutonium, perks, etc. in the database at the end of a round. If it crashes before the round ends, changes are not saved (on the other hand, perks that have been used up are also not subtracted).

This topic belongs to "Technical" will moved there in a few days.
    Thanked by 2 pwnyy Gally
  • A minor detail but when I select US it always direct me to Teamplay instead of Hardcore, it doesn't happen with the other servers
  • Today on RU I watched a player losing his shields but not his blue bomb, the previous round when I played and got blue I lost it as soon as I lost shield...
  • Got killed by gray bomb and no other bomb was around. Flame went through soccer ball when supposed to be blocked. Sometimes split second of high ping places player in front of a dropped bomb. stupid idea for that. Also when people die they can leave unexploded bomb. another playability issue.