A new option for the skins...

Hello everyone :smile:

I've played this game for quite a long time now and before had made a discussion page about this topic. However, I'm not sure if it still exists, as it was created in the old forum and I have only recently joined back into playing this game. If it still exists, then sorry for the repost. If not, I believe it might be worth your time.

As for the overall topic, I would like to propose the idea of "selling" skins. I think this would contribute to the game and would be nice for a lot of people if they had old skins that they were no longer using and would like to sell them to get some plutonium back. I imagine a button under the same menu as the "try for 3 days" and "buy for lifetime" buttons that would provide the option to sell the skin and gain back a certain amount of plutonium that the player had previously spent.

For example, maybe in the past, someone had bought a skin for a total of 30 plutonium. At another later point in time, they saved up a lot for another, higher priced skin, and wanted to purchase it but was short by 15 plutonium. With this new feature in place, they could sell the old skin, and maybe gain the plutonium back that they needed in order to purchase the new skin.

However, I would not suggest that a player would gain back the full plutonium value for the skin that they had previously purchased. Instead, maybe getting back a certain percentage of the plutonium they had originally spent would be better. This would stop people from selling skins over and over again and constantly purchasing new skins for the same value.

Let me know what you think of this idea. I find that it might be useful and just wanted to share it with you :tongue:
Thanked by 3 HASHARAHHA14 0x42 Gally

Comments

• I've seen this done by a few games, not a bad idea (although I see people complain about disenchanting things, and then feeling bad about it... but that's more of their fault; not the systems) it would probably need to be 25% of the value back or something along those lines. So people wouldn't feel too great about getting rid of a skin - but would still get a decent chunk of plutonium back.
    Thanked by 1 Gally
  • I think it's a nice feature (:
    Thanked by 2 Gally dolloman_wife