Community Legendary Gameplays

edited August 2017 in The Game
Gameplays from some of the best players in Game of Bombs (in no particular order). This video took a long time to record and edit, so please like and/or comment if you enjoyed it. : )

Comments

• I liked it. Especially so for the part around 4:27.
    Thanked by 3 Gally CrashMaxxXx pwnyy
  • edited August 2017
    Yes awesome video . Nice death by me 15:25 :P
    Thanked by 1 pwnyy
  • Should have been just a 16 minute video oh just me playing one round (sarcasm)
    Thanked by 4 CrashMaxxXx pwnyy Gally ham
  • You can't count Syme camping the plut :disappointed:
    Thanked by 2 pwnyy syme
  • And why is there no part devoted to ears? :(
    Thanked by 2 Artemious TurkishLady
  • Serega wrote: »
    And why is there no part devoted to ears? :(

I'm not sure what you're asking?
    Thanked by 1 Gally
  • pwnyy wrote: »
    I'm not sure what you're asking?

There is no part about glorious victories of Cheburashkas. My ears are sad :(
    Thanked by 2 pwnyy Gally
  • good vid but to be honest im really disappointed bcoz tsar barely got a few sec. he is a freakin amazing and damn skilled player! he deserve more! also im pretty sure lots of them dont even know u record the game so it was a little bit boring. oh and next time dont forget @PhonyTheChainer he is a monster in this game! even tho im not sure if he still play or not.
    Thanked by 3 Gally pwnyy ham
  • Nevada wrote: »
    good vid but to be honest im really disappointed bcoz tsar barely got a few sec. he is a freakin amazing and damn skilled player! he deserve more! also im pretty sure lots of them dont even know u record the game so it was a little bit boring. oh and next time dont forget @PhonyTheChainer he is a monster in this game! even tho im not sure if he still play or not.

you really don't want people to know the're being recorded for a video like this (it causes people to play a lot worse, unless they are use to it)
    Thanked by 2 Gally pwnyy
  • Nevada wrote: »
    good vid but to be honest im really disappointed bcoz tsar barely got a few sec. he is a freakin amazing and damn skilled player!
    yes but he also like to play anonymously so it can be hard to "catch him" playing.

Here are some of my videos of tsar

I am not that big on "obsing" other player [I'd rather play myself], but tsar is always a good watch, from pwnyy's video I see maybe I should check out GladAllOver too...

Other players like mui who use long range to kill seemed to get less kills, but i suspect that it was merely because of being a bit too close [zoomed in]. But it was nice to see mui up close :)
  • Yeah, there was a few other players that I wanted to feature, but I don't see them often enough to have a chance to record. And most of them didn't know I was recording because I didn't want it to alter their normal gameplay too much.
    Thanked by 2 HASHARAHHA14 Gally
  • edited August 2017
    nice video! i like your edits (especially the sounds!) ;D
    Thanked by 3 Gally pwnyy syme