Bring back the Langoliers

So way way back... Langoliers terrorized the last 10 or 15 seconds of the game. I think you should bring them back. Probably half the players now don't know about it, and I remember almost all the original players didn't know what they were. Just called the Pac-Men. For the new players who don't know what they are, or are a generation born after 1995, They were from a movie and basically devour the universe "after" we already experienced it. In game they just ate up the ground in the last bit of time so people had no where to run and hide.

:* just thought of it being a boss perk that lasts for a short period that eats up the ground permanently in game.

Comments

• I guess I didn't join far back enough! I only remember the Pac-Men :)

I kind of like that they're gone so I don't die towards the end haha :-)
    Thanked by 1 Gally
  • Damn, at least 2 months with Pac-Men please!!! bring some old features back
    Thanked by 2 Gally KCG_Ryuzero
  • bring some old features back! like 16 bombs, heart perk witch helps u dont loose any perks if u die, give us back the 10 000 coins/round. loosing blue flame with shield is also stupid. long ago i made a post about how much we lost since this game started. would be awesome if all of them would be back. and yea those Pac-Men thing was also fun even tho only nuclear blast could kill them xd
    Thanked by 1 Gally
  • LazyABB wrote: »
    I think you should bring them back. Probably half the players now don't know about it, and I remember almost all the original players didn't know what they were. Just called the Pac-Men. For the new players who don't know what they are, or are a generation born after 1995, They were from a movie and basically devour the universe "after" we already experienced it.

o i thought they were pacmen, thanks for the explanation. Do you remember the name of the movie?
    Thanked by 1 CrashMaxxXx
  • The langoliers did cause some fun scenario's but most people (including me) just paused and went into the little house to not get killed. I wouldn't mind seeing them again though, I agree that they where something that was typically bombermine/GameOfBombs.
    Thanked by 1 Gally
  • Langoliers will return with the next minor game update :)
  • Lol @Gally the movie was called "The Langoliers" came out in the '90s there was a book for that from Stephen King dunno when it came out. Was a B rated movie, fun to watch but something I wouldn't watch again unless to show someone who hadn't seen it.
    Thanked by 1 Gally
  • And they're back [picture taken at 3:30pm Aussie time today]
    tbsloh1gbq3n.jpg

• They need to pop out a little sooner than 0 seconds, I want to see the fear in players running for their lives in the last 15 seconds!
  • Fun times... I miss that little extra at the end. =^..^=
    Thanked by 2 CrashMaxxXx syme