Portals

I think a small update is needed for the portals. It would be great to have the portal types shown on the map before you enter them so you can stay out of areas you don't want to play in like Team server and the lame monster thing. Also like plutonium it would be nice if you happened to enter the portal there was an arrow pointing you to the exit. I played in a portal the other day and the map regenerated and I ended up losing the portal back to the main area for a while because the map stuck me in the middle.
Thanked by 1 Gally

Comments

• yea the monster portal is hard. those stupid suicidal monsters keep suicideing and for some reason they keep playing in a small part of the map so every time u die, u respawn between them and die again. and its really hard to break a way to the portals. i hate monster room. but anyway as long as u press Q u can see the map from above and u can see where u should go. i think an arrow would be stupid to show u the way out bcoz there are ppl who like monster rooms and it would be really annoying to them. BUT a free way out would be awesome xd oh and if u wanna check the arena type just click on the arena icon and u can take look whats inside.
    Thanked by 1 Gally
  • Monster portals are green, teamplay portals are blue, PvP portals are red - easy to distinguish.

The minimum size of the monster room was reduced considerably after it was added and it's easier to exit it now (at least, if there are not many players in it and the map doesn't become big).
    Thanked by 1 Gally
  • Easy to distinguish for a developer, however I don't believe you disseminated the information till just now I saw no information regarding the colors of portals in the forums. Nor are there any pop ups to alert users of new features when they enter an updated area.