Idea: Unlimited play without plutonium

Is it possible to create a new modewith no time limit und no plutonium?
Thanked by 1 Gally

Comments

• whats the point of that? even if there is a small chance to make it happen, i think its stupid. i mean if there is no time limit the killing counter could get impossibly much numbers. it would be good only if there is no stat but without stat this whole game is no fun at all. and also we have way too much servers with lots of rooms. im pretty sure its enough. but pls explain us why u think ur idea is good?
    Thanked by 1 Gally
  • This could work and possibly be fun if your k/d resets to 0 every time you die. The leaderboard would be in order of who has the most kills without dying. : p
    Thanked by 1 Gally
  • The dev server is pretty much just that, it lasts for hours and there's no pluto
    Thanked by 2 Stranger_Butts Gally
  • Is the dev server still accessible for certain ranks?
    Thanked by 1 Gally
  • Nevada wrote: »
    i mean if there is no time limit the killing counter could get impossibly much numbers. it would be good only if there is no stat but without stat this whole game is no fun at all..... but pls explain us why u think ur idea is good?

I want to fight against each other and not try and hope to collect one centric plutonium. You can get it only by luck - Whats the point of all players trying to get one thing by luck? I am there for fighting against each other.

This "nyan cat" stuff at the end, waiting and starting all over just interrupts the game flow. Why "end a round" and start all over? Bombed walls are replaced anyways. Other games like diep.io are perfect without interruptions. You just join the game and build up your upgrades - just like game of bombs.

Thanks for your replys.
  • now as u explained it make sense. and it would be fun xD bcoz every time we start a new game it takes 3 min till something happens. boring wasted time.
    @Hackerham make it happen xd
  • Qoma wrote: »
    Nevada wrote: »
    i mean if there is no time limit the killing counter could get impossibly much numbers. it would be good only if there is no stat but without stat this whole game is no fun at all..... but pls explain us why u think ur idea is good?

I want to fight against each other and not try and hope to collect one centric plutonium. You can get it only by luck - Whats the point of all players trying to get one thing by luck? I am there for fighting against each other.
    I just got a plut on US server and there was no luck involved. I had to kick away 3 bombs in the process and dodge. [and no friendly players were around either]
  • Another possibility for my idea: if instead of just being ranked by kills, you have a "score" that resets to 0 when you die. When you kill someone with a high score, it's worth a lot more points than simply spawn killing.
    Thanked by 1 HASHARAHHA14
  • Such mode is possible and it has some pros, but there are not enough players to add new rooms for it. If we choose only one mode, rounds are preferable (for medals, periodical map changes and some internal stuff). Most players also prefer to have a plutonium in a round and are disappointed if it doesn't appear.
    Thanked by 2 pwnyy Gally