Ideas~

Ok so first ill post alot of things for Arena but I also have other ideas for seperate ideas so stick around!

First Idea:
fman1zhtvkj7.png
Bots shoudnt be able to walk into the Arena area like,the little 3 by 3 square. There bomb flames should also turn harmless if they paass into the square
Thanked by 1 Gally

Comments

• edited May 2017
    iix2lhfdw837.png
    Another thing i noticed is that if you spawn a turret, it starts with 3 health. Why not the whole bar? Also the turret's health goes down by your own bombs- instead it should go up(like teams server :D). The turret will also try to kill your squad members, this should be fixed ;)
    Thanked by 1 Gally
  • An Idea me and @CerealBomber talked about is rewards for Arena wins. He says that we should get like one pluto for winning. I thought it was a good idea, (since i love pluto) BUT the ammount of times you can play in arena should be limited-to stop people from getting too much wins/pluto ;)
  • Before the MIXED update in US, there was a thing where the last five seconds everyone was a nyancat,but this time kills counted during those 5 seconds. Can it be brought back?
    Thanked by 1 Gally
  • Before the MIXED update in US, there was a thing where the last five seconds everyone was a nyancat,but this time kills counted during those 5 seconds. Can it be brought back?

I think kills counted in the last five seconds before the mixed update as well :)
  • Bots need to stay away from pluto theyre pissing me off
  • pluto for winning that arena is CRAZY! but getting 1000 gold would be acceptable and a good idea too. also i noticed that when i enter the arena with FULL power ups i lose half of them. and even if i win the battle i go back to the map without my power ups. its stupid since it means if u go without having anything u get at least free shield and u have time to find something on map.
    and 1 more thing i noticed: ppl get the kills after that cannon thing and even after that crazy bomb what the hamboss uses impossibly too much times.. BUT i hatched a spider egg AND i dont got anything after him AND he tried to kill me too! whats the meaning of having those spider eggs if u have nothing to get after them? useless..

its just remind me: i dont saw the spider NOR the ham boss since the mixed rooms appeared. oh and i think its stupid that when they appeared it happened in the last 3 mins. totally no chance to kill them.
    Thanked by 1 Gally
  • Bots need to stay away from pluto theyre pissing me off

WTF? u shouldnt be able to get pluto if there are bots. it means there are less than 10 player!
  • Yo :)
    Nevada wrote: »
    i noticed that when i enter the arena with FULL power ups i lose half of them. and even if i win the battle i go back to the map without my power ups. its stupid since it means if u go without having anything u get at least free shield and u have time to find something on map.

When players enter the arena, their power ups are divided equally among all the players for a fair play. (Although I don't know the formula for dividing the power ups) :blush:

It's a good idea that after returning from arena every player should get his/her powers back. :wink:
    WTF? u shouldnt be able to get pluto if there are bots. it means there are less than 10 player!

There is no rule that pluto shouldn't spawn if there are less than 10 people :smile:
    For more details - check FAQ. B)
    Thanked by 1 Gally
  • Nevada wrote: »
    Bots need to stay away from pluto theyre pissing me off

when there are a couple of very high players there will be pluto
    Thanked by 1 Gally
  • IDEA
    i think the arena part should be bomb free. i mean its pretty annoying when ppl want to play in arena but some other player keep hunting them. DEVS pls make that place free from attacks! turn the flames into grey just like the portals do. so ppl who want to play in arena dont need to die as long as they wait. and they dont have to worry about attacks. MAKE IT HAPPEN!
    Thanked by 1 Gally
  • Just make a house and camp next to the arena until there's enough players. : p
    Thanked by 1 Gally
  • but if they keep dying its pointless to wait xd of course its not happened every time but still its annoying.
    Thanked by 1 Gally
  • @Nevada but it's very fun for hunters, to kill people on teleports)
    Thanked by 1 Gally
  • Yo :)
    IDEA
    i think the arena part should be bomb free. i mean its pretty annoying when ppl want to play in arena but some other player keep hunting them. DEVS pls make that place free from attacks! turn the flames into grey just like the portals do. so ppl who want to play in arena dont need to die as long as they wait. and they dont have to worry about attacks. MAKE IT HAPPEN!

Many players can take benefit of that bomb free zone even if they dont have any intention to play in arena. :/
    Making a house near arena tiles is a good idea B)
    If you are willing to fight in arena then you can kill 1 or 2 such trolls easily. (Assuming that you are on your computer seat while waiting for the players to enter arena) ;)
    Thanked by 1 Gally