Bounties for Killers and high-priority killers

Perhaps introduce a bounty system to the game, ex: killing a player on a 10 kill streak gives 100 gold and 10 bonus score

20 kill streak gives 200 bonus gold and 10 bonus score, etc.

Comments

• It's a good idea.

It may be also good to give more score (and maybe some instant bonuses like bombs and flame) for killing players with high kills/death ratio in a current round and less score for players with low kill/death ration in a current round.

We might implement something like that in the future.
    Thanked by 4 HASHARAHHA14 Gally 0x42 ham
  • Sounds fun. Just need to mark the players with an icon in the match so people know who the high priority kills are. I say put a poop emoji next to their name. >:)
    Also if a player with a bounty kills another player with a bounty they would get a reward? Not sure the best way to phrase that, but I think you would get it. Just think it would help with certain players who like to hunt down real newbies.

Could also introduce some sort of bonus for players who then complete the game with more than 20 kills and 0 deaths, since they will be hunted.
    Thanked by 1 Gally
  • hamham
    edited May 2017
    Excuse_Me wrote:
    It may be also good to give more score (and maybe some instant bonuses like bombs and flame) for killing players with high kills/death ratio in a current round and less score for players with low kill/death ration in a current round.

That sounds really great! I think killing Mui should be worth 500 score ;)

LazyABB wrote: »
    Sounds fun. Just need to mark the players with an icon in the match so people know who the high priority kills are. I say put a poop emoji next to their name. >:)

I support!

Also if a player with a bounty kills another player with a bounty they would get a reward? Not sure the best way to phrase that, but I think you would get it. Just think it would help with certain players who like to hunt down real newbies.

I don't see why not!

Could also introduce some sort of bonus for players who then complete the game with more than 20 kills and 0 deaths, since they will be hunted.

I think that sounds like a good idea!

Thanked by 1 Gally