Top annoying players 2024 :)

Continuing the tradition of trolls, make your mark in the game and claim your glorious position on this thread

Comments

• edited January 4
    https://ibb.co/YpbD3rp

i have earned this many skins so far

cc @AggressiveBeast @Clems
  • edited January 6
    @Lilu for being the most aggressive mod powers abuser, a real troll. I doubt any other mod abuses mod powers at all these days.

@_Marihuana_ for being a ruscist mod, which is unacceptable.

If someone is not aware of this term and what ideology @_Marihuana_ promotes in public chats as a mod (along with supporting the war, ofc), please read the definition: "militarism, cult of the leader’s personality and sacralisation of state institutions, self-glorification of the Russian Federation through violent oppression and / or denial of the existence of other ethnicities, the imposition of the Russian language and culture on other peoples, propaganda of the ‘Russian world doctrine’, systemic violation of norms and principles of the international law, sovereign rights of other countries, their territorial integrity, and internationally recognised borders."
  • @neutronStar for still running around with a Justin Bieber haircut in 2024
  • i would like to honor @Lilu with the title of top mod troll, i have seen her
    muting everyone twice now
  • i would like to honor @Lilu with the title of top mod troll, i have seen her
    muting everyone twice now

Looking at the log I can not confirm that.
    Thanked by 1 KCG_Ryuzero