New Game Mode Idea

So I randomly thought it would be fun to have a zombie infection type game. A few random players start out as zombies, and the rest of the people run and bomb. Zombies can only lay 1 bomb that is 3 blue flame long and they run super fast. They only really need to be able to touch you to turn though. Something a little different to keep it interesting.

Comments

• It is a good idea!

Maybe we can add some new infection that has no time limit (lasts until a player dies), but makes a player immune to it until the end of the round. So it'll quickly spread over the entire map, but then die out.
    Thanked by 2 Gally HASHARAHHA14
  • I think that you should be infected if you are hit by the zombies' bombs. That way they don't just have to just touch you, but this way, the zombies would probably have 2-5 bombs (like they have the 'need for speed' perk). Another interesting idea would be a zombie boss that infects people, but the people that the boss infects can't spread it as easily. Anyone have any other ideas?
    Thanked by 1 Gally
  • I realy like this mod :)
    limted bomb for zombie is fine, because for human, the difficulty to escape must be creat per nomber of zombie and not by too many zombie bomb.
    I dont think speed is necessary, but zombie need more life and human a defence zone with strong wall, but breakable by zombie,
    human can be stun by human's bomb and slow his (like monster map)...
    Lot of idea for a zombie mod can be fine :]
    Thanked by 1 Gally