Visual Bug/Glitch

When playing recently, every now and then I noticed that (like the bomb section appears when you get the blue firepower power ups) the number of bombs I had at the time also acquired that same attribute. I'll just let you look at the picture.
8tko95i12w8z.png

Comments

• It was really annoying because I didn't get any extra bombs from it.
  • edited January 2017
    It's not a glitch, but a new (more correct) way to show the blue bombs effect.

If you have N blue bombs, the first N sectors in the "bombs" indicator are blue - they indicate how many of your existing bombs are blue. As always, blue bombs don't increase your total amount of bombs, only make some of them blue, so the total number of colored sectors don't change.

If you have any blue bombs, exactly 1 additional sector in the power indicator is blue - it shows the increased range of blue explosions (which is always 1 tile greater than normal bombs).

Before the latest change, the number of blue bombs was displayed in the flame indicator, which wasn't a good representation of how they work. It was made a long time ago when each blue bomb increased range of all bombs by 1. Then it was nerfed, but indication of strength remained.
    It was really annoying because I didn't get any extra bombs from it.
    You had 8 bombs in total (a normal limit), 3 of them were blue, and the remaining 5 were regualr. The bomb indicator on the screenshot shows exactly that.
    Thanked by 3 Gally ham rp1