Top annoying players of 2022

Continuing the tradition of trolls, make your mark in the game and claim your glorious position on this thread

Comments

• edited February 7
    I_am_formidable just spams webs and chases lol
    Thanked by 1 neutronStar
  • @sesmero aka sextroll blocked me, why would he do that, feels bad when trolls block me
  • edited February 9
    @sesmero aka sextroll blocked me, why would he do that, feels bad when trolls block me
    Why would you care? He blockes me too, and more ppl do. If these ppl are of no consequence or friends of you, I wouldn't care a bit vil2_plafond.gif I know I don't uglylol.gif

Ps: everyone's annoying here youpi.gif ;)

• @x_sheep sextroll was harmless, wasnt annoying me, ya i dont care much now;
    you are not annoying @x_sheep
  • edited February 12
    x_sheep wrote: »
    @sesmero aka sextroll blocked me, why would he do that, feels bad when trolls block me
    Why would you care? He blocks me too, and more ppl do. If these ppl are of no consequence or friends of you, I wouldn't care a bit vil2_plafond.gif I know I don't uglylol.gif

Ps: everyone's annoying here youpi.gif ;)
    Edit. Plus, how sweet of you♥ love019.gif

Thanked by 1 neutronStar
  • Dang it I didn't make the DUMP HONOR ROLL this quarter! Shoot!!
    Thanked by 1 neutronStar
  • Ishi spams the chatroom with "NO PLUTO"
  • @YURITHEWINNER failing to kill a spider :D I can do it all alone, but when playing with Yuri, I can never kill the spider as Yuri keep bring spider to other world and I need to bring it back to the monster world. What a waste of time playing with you
  • @YURITHEWINNER failing to kill a spider :D I can do it all alone, but when playing with Yuri, I can never kill the spider as Yuri keep bring spider to other world and I need to bring it back to the monster world. What a waste of time playing with you

You keep chasing me because I won't let you take the plutonium. you the worst person in the game.
  • @Machenko Let them speak ill of me, total I know that from the abundance of the heart, the mouth speaks. I am not a bad person, that is something totally false, that is not true. I love my neighbor as myself, the golden rule.
    Thanked by 1 Machenko
  • he's an idiot @Love_birynilo, don't love anyone that trash
  • @YURITHEWINNER Sé que eres una buena persona
  • Enough with the name calling alright? @Machenko